Author Topic: Are the Chinese the Next Welfare Recipients?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Are the Chinese the Next Welfare Recipients?
« on: November 29, 2013, 05:52:46 PM »
It appears the welfare state of Obama has caused the Chinese to take advantage of the free-lunch and this article discusses one way we are being robbed. Chinese women come to America to have their babies, who because of the laws being taken advantage of, are granted American citizenship and then the parents are given special consideration for benefits.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/29/chinese-give-birth-america-secure-benefits/

Chinese give birth in the United States to secure benefits: ‘Birth-tourism’ is born

A new U.S. industry is booming with Chinese women — the “birth-tourism” industry.

Thousands of Chinese women are flocking to America each year to give birth, Time magazine reported. The move confers citizenship on the newborns, which opens up a range of benefits for foreigners.

SEE ALSO: Little change in practice for China’s one-child family policy

“At least 10,000 such Chinese babies were born in America last year,” Time magazine reported. Many of these women pay businesses upwards of $30,000 and $40,000 to handle the logistics, hoping that one day they will reap rewards from their child’s U.S. citizenship. One such company, The Jia Mei Canadian and American Baby Counseling Services Center, handles airfare, housing and citizenship paperwork for its customer’s newborns.

Some of the reasons for the “birth-tourism” industry include the prospect that children will eventually sponsor their parents for citizenship and lower fees for public universities. China’s one-child policy, which has been relaxed recently, has also been a motivating factor for these women to give birth in the United States. Time magazine notes that California is a magnet for the Chinese due to its university system.

“My wife thinks the air in L.A. is very good, and the food safety is good,” Jiang Wenjun, whose wife gave birth in America, told Time magazine. Mr. Jiang worked with Jia Mei’s baby counseling services to secure his son’s citizenship. “The weird thing is that many products are actually cheaper in America than in China. Maybe it makes sense for my son to live there sooner rather than later.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/29/chinese-give-birth-america-secure-benefits/#ixzz2m4siB900
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Are the Chinese the Next Welfare Recipients?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »
You have a stupid law granting automatic citizenship to anyone born in US soil and you should change it. People have been exploiting this law for decades. I know of Israelis who also planned their baby's birth to happen in the US.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 11:26:42 PM »
uhg
another problem
the only way any of these would stop is when we fix our own internal problems. vote out all the traitors in washington.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 11:49:38 PM »
You have a stupid law granting automatic citizenship to anyone born in US soil and you should change it. People have been exploiting this law for decades. I know of Israelis who also planned their baby's birth to happen in the US.
This is a myth. We don't have such a law, it's just that the Supreme Kangaroo Court has interpreted the Fourteenth Amendment to be so. The Fourteenth Amendment granted citizenship to the children of SLAVES (which was also a bad idea, but I digress).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 04:39:57 AM »
This is a myth. We don't have such a law, it's just that the Supreme Kangaroo Court has interpreted the Fourteenth Amendment to be so. The Fourteenth Amendment granted citizenship to the children of SLAVES (which was also a bad idea, but I digress).
Does it mean to change the current practice of anchor babies you need to make a constitutional change or replace the majority of the supreme kangaroos ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 06:15:25 AM »
Something isn't logical about this.

They pay 40k to get welfare. And only 10k Chinese did this sort thing this year.

And as if Chinese are lazy bums.

100's of thousands and perhaps millions of blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims are taking advantage of the system. Essentially, most of whom hate Jews and whites and America.

Give credit where credit is due. The Chinese don't scare me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 06:33:52 AM »
The law was originally intended to grant children born during the civil war in the Confederate States American citizenship after the civil war was over... How this law was ever extended to anchor babies is really a bastardization of the original law.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 10:07:39 AM »
Something isn't logical about this.

They pay 40k to get welfare. And only 10k Chinese did this sort thing this year.

And as if Chinese are lazy bums.

100's of thousands and perhaps millions of blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims are taking advantage of the system. Essentially, most of whom hate Jews and whites and America.

Give credit where credit is due. The Chinese don't scare me.
Of course they have higher aspirations then becoming welfare bums.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »
I think to be considered a US citizen, the law should state at least one parent must be either a born or naturalized US citizen.