Author Topic: Ask JTF for December 1, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for December 1, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:49:01 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 8 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2013-12-01.mp3

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for December 1, 2013 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 02:47:00 PM »
Thank you, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:04:16 PM »
I fully agree that a human being has a right to defend themselves. These attacks give a person the reasonable cause to shoot the attacker before he attacks. As in the case of the rodef, he must be killed before he kills any others.

We cannot know the thoughts running through these rabid species polluted minds. It is fully understandable to terminate them rather than being a victim of theirs.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 10:04:33 PM »
While for the most part I agree with Chaim concerning the Rabbis, but I will not offend many of the good Rabbis who are not Kahanists or suggest that they are teaching falsehood. I can name many good non-Kahanist Rabbis here:

Rabbi Chaim Richman of the Temple Institute
Rabbi Yitzak Ginsburg and his student Rabbi Trugman.
Rabbi Yehuda Katz is also a nationalist Rabbi who has mentioned Rabbi Kahane positively.

There are several others who are also very much telling the Jewish truth. I think it is essential to respect non-Kahanists...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:09:28 PM »
Not wanting to start another argument I would like to relate a personal experience...

The evangelical Christians do support Israel, but I suggest that there are many of them who expect us to accept their messiah as a pre-requist to solving our national problems. I had a 2 hour argument on Youtube with one such evangelical Christian who wanted to convince me that accepting their messiah is the only way to cause the state of Israel to be saved. I realize this is what many of them believe, and I said to the woman who was arguing with me that I had no desire to dampen her spirit but it is wrong to attempt to convert Jews who have faith in Hashem.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »
That bomb story was hilarious.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 02:42:48 PM »
While for the most part I agree with Chaim concerning the Rabbis, but I will not offend many of the good Rabbis who are not Kahanists or suggest that they are teaching falsehood. I can name many good non-Kahanist Rabbis here:

Rabbi Chaim Richman of the Temple Institute
Rabbi Yehuda Katz is also a nationalist Rabbi who has mentioned Rabbi Kahane positively.

There are several others who are also very much telling the Jewish truth. I think it is essential to respect non-Kahanists...

You sure?

1) Dont know much, but know he is THE man that promotes rebuilding the 3rd Temple and is an expert in that field.
 2) Chabad/Kahanist
 3) Dont know what that is.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 02:47:01 PM »
Thank you Chaim.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »

Rabbi Trugman is Carlebachian. He taught outreach classes at Hebrew University when I was in the Mechinat Olim there from 2001-2002. He also had a class at Bar-Ilan University where I went the next year. He brought Kosher Pizza Hut pizza to that class.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »
Yehuda Katz is also a Carlebachian w/Chabad background. I have been posting his shuirs for WebYeshiva each week in the Torah section. During the Yartzeit of Rabbi Kahane he mentioned him, and he also mentioned him several other times (although I cannot remember exactly which classes).

Rabbi Trugman is also Carlebachian but I know he has quoted Rabbi Ginsburg many times. I was under the impression he had learned under him..

http://thetrugmans.com/rabbi-rachel-trugman/

Rabbi Trugman has edited a book written by Rabbi Ginsburg:

http://www.amazon.com/Hebrew-Letters-Channels-Consciousness-Teachings/dp/9657146070/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386031659&sr=1-1

Rabbi Trugmans wiki pages says the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avraham_Arieh_Trugman

Some highlights:
* Grew up in America
* Became a student of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach and Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh
* One of the original founding families of Mevo Modi'im, Israel
* Served as a Regional Director of NCSY
* Currently co-runs Ohr Chadash with his wife

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 07:54:03 PM »
Another great show as always.