Author Topic: Olmert called 'כישלון מתמיד' : A constant failure  (Read 380 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Olmert called 'כישלון מתמיד' : A constant failure
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:16:38 PM »
Elmer Fud (I mean ehud olmert) should keep his pig-like mouth shut. This guy is a Jewish traitor if there ever was a Jewish traitor. This guy makes the Hellenists look kosher. I cannot believe he has not been 'paid off' by the nations to act so stupidly with the security of the nation of Israel.

This guy really was so crazy as to have wanted to give the entire land away to the enemies. He takes their sides on every issue, and begged to give Jerusalem to Abbas, and everything else Abbas and the enemies wanted.

Olmert is a dirty pig... He should keep his filthy mouth shut because he is only hurting the Jewish people by his continued breathing.

Officials: Olmert a 'Continuous Failure'

Officials close to Prime Minister Netanyahu hit back at former PM Ehud Olmert who said Netanyahu was "declaring war" on the U.S.
Elad Benari

Officials close to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Monday evening criticized former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, who attacked Netanyahu for airing his objection to the deal reached by world powers last week on Iran's nuclear program.

"Not everyone has experience as a continuous failure like Olmert does in the disengagement and the Second Lebanon War,” said the officials. “If we do not talk about the Iranian issue with the international community, what will we discuss with it?”

“Does Olmert expect us to send faxes to Washington about the Iranian issue?” they added.

Olmert, who spoke Sunday evening at a public debate at the Institute for National Security Studies, accused Netanyahu of having “declared war on the Obama administration.”

"We must steer clear of anything that would give the impression that we want to lock horns with our biggest ally,” he added.

MK Tzahi Hanegbi (Likud), who spoke before Olmert at the same event, fired back at the former prime minister on Monday, telling Army Radio that Olmert had taken advantage, for political needs, of a discussion at a professional venue that was supposed to focus on the deal struck with Iran at Geneva.

"He spoke only about one thing, as if we have one enemy, Prime Minister Netanyahu,” Hanegbi said. “It is too bad that he wasted such an important and meaningful event on personal matters against the prime minister.”

"His belief is not new,” added Hanegbi. “He believes that Israel should be the lowly slave of the United States.”

Netanyahu himself, though he did not mention Olmert by name, responded to the criticism at a Hanukkah candle-lighting in Rome on Sunday evening.

"In contrast to others, when I see that interests vital to the security of Israel's citizens are in danger, I will not be silent,” declared Netanyahu.

“It is very easy to be silent. It is very easy to receive a pat on the shoulder from the international community, to bow one's head, but I am committed to the security of my people. I am committed to the future of my state and in contrast to periods in the past, we have a loud and clear voice among the nations and we will sound it in time in order to warn of the danger,” he added.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/174730
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Olmert called 'כישלון מתמיד' : A constant failure
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 08:17:41 PM »
Tell me this little wimp doesn't look like a spitting image of Elmer Fudd?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Olmert called 'כישלון מתמיד' : A constant failure
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 09:03:10 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge