Author Topic: Israeli Jewish girls go with African Muslim illegal aliens (new video)  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

In this video, we show pictures of African Muslim illegal aliens who show off on their Facebook and Twitter pages the Israeli Jewish girls that they pick up. As tens of thousands of African Muslims are allowed to sneak into Israel and take over entire neighborhoods in Tel Aviv and other cities, this alarming trend is growing. When I went to Israel, I was immediately arrested and forcibly expelled from the Jewish homeland, but Muslim Nazi scum from all over the world is welcomed into the country and not expelled. These are the actions of the traitor leaders of Israel that we are fighting against.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Israeli Jewish girls go with African Muslim illegal aliens (new video)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 07:58:29 AM »
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »
This TOTALLY disgusted me
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 07:14:09 PM »
They look more like American black rap noise makers than Africans or Muslims. It's disgusting. It looks like they are in the middle of Harlem rather than looking like they are straight out of Africa. Look at their rap signs and then they teach the Jewish women to make the rap signs in the picture. They must be like the "Nation of Islam". Real Muslims wouldn't post pictures of themselves being immodest with women in public. They would make them wear a tent like their own women do. Maybe they're Secular Muslims. I guess Secular Muslims' form of Jihad is sexually abusing infidel white women. What do those Israeli women see in those men? It reminds me of Fruit of Thy Loins.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 07:58:58 PM »
They look more like American black rap noise makers than Africans or Muslims. It's disgusting. It looks like they are in the middle of Harlem rather than looking like they are straight out of Africa. Look at their rap signs and then they teach the Jewish women to make the rap signs in the picture. They must be like the "Nation of Islam". Real Muslims wouldn't post pictures of themselves being immodest with women in public. They would make them wear a tent like their own women do. Maybe they're Secular Muslims. I guess Secular Muslims' form of Jihad is sexually abusing infidel white women. What do those Israeli women see in those men? It reminds me of Fruit of Thy Loins.

Oy, Fruit of Thy Loins would have a nervous breakdown if he were to ever see this video.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 08:28:29 PM »
Real Muslims wouldn't post pictures of themselves being immodest with women in public.

Are you kidding? They don't mind doing it to "infidels". It is like a dog [censored] on a tree to leave its mark.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 08:57:44 PM »
I wrote a whole post on Max Blumenthal.

This video Chaim posted PROVES he is a BIG FAT LIAR.

http://themadjewess.com/2013/12/03/100-proof-that-maxblumenthal-is-a-huge-liar-about-israel-being-racist/

Some slime actually had the gall to come and comment, too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
This video was friggin disgusting...  Something must be very wrong with the women and I suspect with their parents as well.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »
This video was friggin disgusting...  Something must be very wrong with the women and I suspect with their parents as well.
:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 10:20:33 PM »
This is what happens when men become feminized and whites and Jews make themselves look weak! Women go after trash bags. Men stop acting like girls!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 11:20:34 PM »
בס''ד

In this video, we show pictures of African Muslim illegal aliens who show off on their Facebook and Twitter pages the Israeli Jewish girls that they pick up. As tens of thousands of African Muslims are allowed to sneak into Israel and take over entire neighborhoods in Tel Aviv and other cities, this alarming trend is growing. When I went to Israel, I was immediately arrested and forcibly expelled from the Jewish homeland, but Muslim Nazi scum from all over the world is welcomed into the country and not expelled. These are the actions of the traitor leaders of Israel that we are fighting against.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

This vid has absolutely grossed out all of my twitter followers that are fellow, Orthodox Jews.

And, I got tweeted 1000's of times and that putz, Max Blumenthal cant refute the video that Israel is totally a multi-cultural MESS instead of the bs he is claiming that Israel is severely nationalistic.

Sorry, Israel, but YOU NEED TO GET nationalistic and STOP dating these UGLY, foreign CREEPS.  GROSS. This is a GRAVE sin.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 01:43:39 AM »
How did I know you'd have a lot to say about this subject?  :P :laugh:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 07:44:04 AM »
Israel should stop letting these creatures and start letting Jews from around the world in.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
  • Ex-Leftist on the war path against the Left
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 11:48:02 AM »
The preview image of that video is enough to make me not watch it. I see enough of that in real life. Blondes with homeboys in droopy hip hop pants? Do they actually think those pieces of trash will make competent fathers and breadwinners? What planet are they on and where in the hell are their parents?!

Who was it in Europe, this white self-loathing activist lady who ended up being raped and murdered by some black immigrant? She had participating in a music video promoting racial destruction by straddling some black guy to the beat of the music. Normally I feel disgusted, horrified, and angered by such deaths, but for her I felt nothing. She got what she was marketing, and I can guarantee you that some of these girls will, to. Blacks are far more likely to murder significant others (I say that instead of spouses since some half of blacks never actually bother getting married).

Every single person I have seen in favor of this have certain philosophical views in common, such as zero positive identity for their heritage. They ho-hum at it if not outright trash it as evil and treat it like a candy wrapper to be discarded at whim. They also blindly believe in the equality myth and when met with otherwise, angrily deny it. These people are cookie cutter clones.
الموت الى الإسلام

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
Was the video you refer to made in Sweden and called something like "Let a black man into your pants?"

The preview image of that video is enough to make me not watch it. I see enough of that in real life. Blondes with homeboys in droopy hip hop pants? Do they actually think those pieces of trash will make competent fathers and breadwinners? What planet are they on and where in the hell are their parents?!

Who was it in Europe, this white self-loathing activist lady who ended up being raped and murdered by some black immigrant? She had participating in a music video promoting racial destruction by straddling some black guy to the beat of the music. Normally I feel disgusted, horrified, and angered by such deaths, but for her I felt nothing. She got what she was marketing, and I can guarantee you that some of these girls will, to. Blacks are far more likely to murder significant others (I say that instead of spouses since some half of blacks never actually bother getting married).

Every single person I have seen in favor of this have certain philosophical views in common, such as zero positive identity for their heritage. They ho-hum at it if not outright trash it as evil and treat it like a candy wrapper to be discarded at whim. They also blindly believe in the equality myth and when met with otherwise, angrily deny it. These people are cookie cutter clones.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 02:09:38 PM »
I bet max blumenthal and his parents ,richie boy silverstein and phil weiss's co blogger are all jealous that they can't cozy up with a black muslim male under the sheets
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 02:14:26 PM »
Was the video you refer to made in Sweden and called something like "Let a black man into your pants?"

I don't know but I think it was indeed Swedish. It was horrifying. I'm still scarred.

Makes you wonder what the girl thought as the black was raping and killing her. "Oh look, they were right about them...."
الموت الى الإسلام

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
I bet max blumenthal and his parents ,richie boy silverstein and phil weiss's co blogger are all jealous that they can't cozy up with a black muslim male under the sheets

Who says they don't?
الموت الى الإسلام

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 03:11:55 PM »
It's beyond me how nice looking blonde Jewish girl can go with somebody that looks like a simian.

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 04:28:49 PM »
It's beyond me how nice looking blonde Jewish girl can go with somebody that looks like a simian.

Heavy exposure to Communist ideals along with a weak or non-existent identity along with not enough parental guidance, I'd guess. Such people who date this way that I have encountered don't give a single ball of guano about their heritage. They also blindly believe in equality across the board.
الموت الى الإسلام

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 05:46:58 PM »
not only are blacks complete failures in life they are extremely horrendous looking. Those women must have some mental issues of some description to even consider going out with those "things"

good vid Chaim.

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 06:05:46 PM »
not only are blacks complete failures in life they are extremely horrendous looking. Those women must have some mental issues of some description to even consider going out with those "things"

good vid Chaim.

Google the black/white IQ gap. It explains A LOT.
الموت الى الإسلام