Author Topic: NY Nazi Times Posts Slutty Picture With Nazi Mark For Breast Cancer Awareness  (Read 552 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/breast-cancer-survivor-responds-to-nyt-photo-controversy-202828081.html

By Nazi mark, I mean that she got a tattoo which I call Hitler or Nazi. Tattoos are Nazi things. She went to the concentration camps in high school and she decided to get such a Chillul Hashem "Star of David" on her body. This is the lesson she learned from the Holocaust? The woman in question is from Israel and this is how the NY Nazi Times raises awareness of breast cancer in Israel. No wonder they are called the NY Nazi Times. They supported the Nazis in the Holocaust and now promote the Nazification of the bodies of Jewish women. Yimach Shemam VeZichram!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There is no such thing as a Jewish Tattoo... I cannot understand Jews who will desecrate their bodies with these. At the progressive synagogue I used to attend there was a girl who had one of those Magen David tattoos and it always bothered me.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The New York Nazi Times is the number 1 media foe of jews, Israel, and righteous gentiles.  I would like to comment about what should happen to the NYNT but I will refrain from doing so.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's not a slutty picture unless you have some fetish for older women who went through mastectomy.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's not a slutty picture unless you have some fetish for older women who went through mastectomy.

It said she was in her late 20's, not an older woman. Regardless of her age, it's immodest to post for everyone in the World to see.