Author Topic: Former Speaker of the Knesset A. Burg:I am a Hellenist-Mattityahu is a Kahanist  (Read 980 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/266425
Former Knesset Speaker A. Burg stated in a Hebrew interview, that he 'was a proud Hellenist' .
" I know you live for the Jewish people , but let me be universalist" .

Regarding Mattityahu he said," a fanatic , a murderer , a religious fanatic , a fundamentalist if he was doing the same action nowadays I would not sit with him in the same place .In terms of today, a Kahanist ."
He also added that he likes Rabbi Yochanan Ben Zakai for being a realist, but  scorns Rabbi Akiva which he views as Messianic and blames the destruction on him.

I obviously strongly disagree with Burg's hostile views about Mattityahu, Kahane, and Rabbi Akiva.
But one benefit of his statement is that he is helping in his own distorted way to  help clarify what is Torah True Judaism and what does the holiday of Chanuka really represent.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/266425
Former Knesset Speaker A. Burg stated in a Hebrew interview, that he 'was a proud Hellenist' .
" I know you live for the Jewish people , but let me be universalist" .

Regarding Mattityahu he said," a fanatic , a murderer , a religious fanatic , a fundamentalist if he was doing the same action nowadays I would not sit with him in the same place .In terms of today, a Kahanist ."
He also added that he likes Rabbi Yochanan Ben Zakai for being a realist, but  scorns Rabbi Akiva which he views as Messianic and blames the destruction on him.

I obviously strongly disagree with Burg's hostile views about Mattityahu, Kahane, and Rabbi Akiva.
But one benefit of his statement is that he is helping in his own distorted way to  help clarify what is Torah True Judaism and what does the holiday of Chanuka really represent.

All I can say is I am glad this putz was not alive during the Greek/Hellenist conquest or else there would be no Judaism today.

I cannot believe anyone would take the side of the wicked, perverted Greek invaders. But then again looking at the creeps we have today I can understand just how much of a miracle happened back then.

And yes, as I wrote in my thread yesterday, Rabbi Kahane was and is a modern day Maccabee..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72869.0.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
All I can say is I am glad this putz was not alive during the Greek/Hellenist conquest or else there would be no Judaism today.

Huh? Soo he is that strong? Seriously? Their are and were worse and he would just be killed if he was at that time.

Anyway this video is great. JTF/Hayamim should definitely use it because most normal Jews love and admire the Maccabees. Now they will admire the Kahanists more as well.
 At least these evil leftists know what and for whom they stand for instead of some mixed up people who are mixed up in their thinking.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
I say if the shoe fits, lace that thing up an wear it! In other words, one proud Kahanist here!  :dance:
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Huh? Soo he is that strong? Seriously? Their are and were worse and he would just be killed if he was at that time.

Anyway this video is great. JTF/Hayamim should definitely use it because most normal Jews love and admire the Maccabees. Now they will admire the Kahanists more as well.

No, I am not granting this moron that much power. My point was that if the Hellenists mentality was adopted by the entire Am Yisrael indeed there would be very little for the Maccabees to save..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Former Knesset Speaker A. Burg stated in a Hebrew interview, that he 'was a gay Hellenist' .
 :::D  :laugh:
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
This guy claims or at least used to claim to be religious. He wore a kippah when he was Knesset Speaker. I think his father was a Mafdal leader. I know Chaim doesn't like Mafdal but even his father would be ashamed of his animal son. I remember hearing about this creature being against fasting on Tisha B'Av also. I guess he thinks it's extremist to want to re-build the Temple.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
This guy claims or at least used to claim to be religious. He wore a kippah when he was Knesset Speaker. I think his father was a Mafdal leader. I know Chaim doesn't like Mafdal but even his father would be ashamed of his animal son. I remember hearing about this creature being against fasting on Tisha B'Av also. I guess he thinks it's extremist to want to re-build the Temple.

I think he was wearing a kippa in this video as well. I saw him other times preaching against Torah and "State and Religion" being together and against Haredim.

Short 

http://youtu.be/T1UL-YD_TTE?t=55m19s
till 56:45

And again (also very short)
http://youtu.be/T1UL-YD_TTE?t=1h5m36s
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 10:37:33 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Kippah is part of his halloween costume, not because he believes in Hashem...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
A. Berg "Israeli" politician calling for American pressure against Israel.

This is a must see video of what we as Jews are up against and why animals like him must be
S#$%&^&^%^D