Author Topic: Brooklyn: Hasidic 26 yr old latest victim of the knockout game by female 'Youth'  (Read 1619 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/02/hasidic-man-victim-of-latest-possible-knockout-assault-in-williamsburg/

Knockout Game
FILE: A surveillance image of a violent “knockout game” attack. (credit: CBS 2)
Filed Under

Heard On 1010 WINS, WCBS, WFAN, Local, News, NY News, Politics, Radio.com - News, Syndicated Local, Syndication, Watch + Listen
Related Tags

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are looking into another possible “knockout game” attack against a Hasidic Jewish man in Williamsburg on Sunday night.

As WCBS 880′s Jim Smith reported, police said a 26-year-old man was punched by a woman just before 11 p.m. at Bedford Avenue and Taylor Street.

New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind said a pattern has emerged but stopped short of saying the Jewish community is being targeted in these types of attacks.

play
Hasidic Man Victim Of Latest Possible 'Knockout' Assault In WilliamsburgWCBS 880's Jim Smith Reports
00:00
“It seems clear that overwhelmingly here in New York the victims have been Jewish, there’s no question about that,” Hikind told Smith. “You have New Yorkers who are afraid to walk the streets, afraid to let their kids walk the in streets because you don’t know who the next victim is going to be.”

The victim was not seriously injured in this case, but Hikind said there is a growing fear.

“What kind of human being would just walk over to somebody and punch them, and that excites them,” said Hikind. “I walk the streets with my wife. I find myself looking in front of me, in back of me. You know, who’s the person.”

He said the attacks are so random that he’s not sure how to stop them. But Hikind added something needs to be done.

Police are investigating to determine if this latest incident is linked to the recent spate of “knockout” attempts.

The wave of attacks, where the perpetrator attempts to knock out an unsuspecting stranger with a single blow, began in Crown Heights in October. Police had previously beefed up patrols in some of the communities that have seen several incidents.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Of course they have the ethnic description of the victim down to which denomination he belonged to, but say nothing about the ethnic background of the perpetrator.  What oh what could CBS (See B.S.) be hiding?

Just imagine if it was the other way around... they would go into detail about the attacker's background, etc.

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
Since guns are pretty much verboten in NYC, maybe we should set up a fund to purchase sjambok's for our fellow Yidden up there. I guarantee you that the first time a thug tries to knock out someone with a sjambok, that will be the last person they attempt to knock out for a while.
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
didn't we see that image already?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
didn't we see that image already?

Yea I think that is a lady in London getting hit from someone coming from the back.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Here's what'll happen:  A very wise Jewish person will be attacked and he'll take out a gun and shoot the low-life to protect himself from getting knocked out and suffering a concussion as he would fall unconscious onto the sidewalk.  And then they'll turn it around and try to turn this very wise Jewish person into another George Zimmerman.  The shvartse's would march and say that you shouldn't shoot someone who only going to hit you with their fist.

A .22 for every Jew.  NEVER AGAIN! 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The problem here is you've got a bunch of low IQ morons who have nothing better to do vs people who always have their noses in books.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
  • Ex-Leftist on the war path against the Left
It seems to me considering decades of these attacks, whether robberies occur or not, justifies Jews in NY carrying concealed. The police cannot protect them and legislators have no right telling them they cannot defend themselves.
الموت الى الإسلام

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
It seems to me considering decades of these attacks, whether robberies occur or not, justifies Jews in NY carrying concealed. The police cannot protect them and legislators have no right telling them they cannot defend themselves.
Precisely!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Good people can get guns illegally like bad people can. Just sayin
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Good people can get guns illegally like bad people can. Just sayin

While that is true.....and should be encouraged for humans living among apes.... many americans have been terrified by the zimmerman backlash.  As much as people want to protect themselves and their families... they don't want to be the victims of the mainstream media's relentless attacks against them.

The media has used Zimmerman to make whites/jews scared to defend themselves.   :(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
better to be alive and hated than to be dead and loved.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Well none of these punkass Ghetto Rats tried to mess with me while I was in Brooklyn this week and I was truly looking forward to exercising my abilities and IDF training with Krav Maga to send a stern warning if the need had arrived. Though their were some verbal comments on my Judah P. Benjamin tank Top complete with Rebel flag that I had the chutzpah to wear in Brooklyn and all over NYC...LOL

I did get stopped and frisked twice when I wore a  sweat shirt I have that also has a Confederate flag with a Mogen David in the center of the flag and on the back has a AR-15 on it that says "I Dare you to come and take it Yankee"...LOL  The Porkers I think were freaked out by my Cajun Dixie Redneck Jew Accent...LOL They just looked at each other dumfounded when I spoke...LOL

I had a wonderful Hanukkah experience in Brooklyn, and I was able to convince many Yankee New York Jews that Jewish self defense is a must in these modern days, I discovered many New York Jews are very upset about the Firearms registration laws under that Fascist Cuomo and I have a very good feeling many New York City Jews are not going to comply with these Gestapo/Stassi style laws.

I was never more relieved to return to Dixie where I would no longer have to be disarmed for my own self protection, and unlike them Black thugs in the North East who openly want to attack Jews and whites for the fun of it, In my many conversations with my many wonderful neighbor Dixie Redneck Black friends Christian and Jew alike, would be more then happy to whoop some ass on any young black male or female that would purposely disturb the peace and honor of the Deep South for a laugh or a dare!   

Oh a positive note I was able to score me a 6 pack of Brooklyn Lager a very fine crafted smooth tasting Kosher Beer indeed!   I still Like He'Brew Beer Better!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:24:35 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well none of these punkass Ghetto Rats tried to mess with me while I was in Brooklyn this week and I was truly looking forward to exercising my abilities and IDF training with Krav Maga to send a stern warning if the need had arrived. Though their were some verbal comments on my Judah P. Benjamin tank Top complete with Rebel flag that I had the chutzpah to wear in Brooklyn and all over NYC...LOL

I did get stopped and frisked twice when I wore a  sweat shirt I have that also has a Confederate flag with a Mogen David in the center of the flag and has a AR-15 on it that says "I Dare you to come and take it Yankee"...LOL

I had a wonderful Hanukkah experience in Brooklyn, and I was able to convince many Yankee New York Jews that Jewish self defense is a must in these modern days, I discovered many New York Jews are very upset about the Firearms registration laws under that Fascist Cuomo and I have a very good feeling many New York City Jews are not going to comply with these Gestapo/Stassi style laws.

I was never more relieved to return to Dixie where I would no longer have to be disarmed for my own self protection, and unlike them Black thugs in the North East who openly want to attack Jews and whites for the fun of it, In my many conversations with my many wonderful neighbor Dixie Redneck Black friends Christian and Jew alike, would be more then happy to whoop some ass on any young black male or female that would purposely disturb the peace and honor of the Deep South for a laugh or a dare!   

Oh a positive note I was able to score me a 6 pack of Brooklyn Lager a very fine crafted smooth tasting Kosher Beer indeed!   I still Like He'Brew Beer Better!
Do you have a contact for the head of JPFO Iowa? If so, can you pm me please. Thank you in advance.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Yo you up Iowa way in the damned Baptist corn belt?

My best friend Wayne Ninneman a fellow Marine and fellow Redneck Jew  is from Nebraska, he moved down to here to Dixie way in here South East Texas after we both retired so we could go Gator Hunting and fishing off the bayou together and to get away from that damned snow!

If your looking for the main JPFO ambassador from Iowa, I would just drop JPFO a e-mail, as I have no friggin idea who that person mighten be! 

I know one thing I ain't never met a Jew from Nebraska that was not armed to the teeth with a arsenal of guns worthy of a small Army and more ammo stored away then Donnie and Marie Osmond have Mormon Inbred teeth...LOL
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
"I know one thing I ain't never met a Jew from Nebraska that was not armed to the teeth with a arsenal of guns worthy of a small Army and more ammo stored away then Donnie and Marie Osmond have Mormon Inbred teeth...LOL"

I really, really hope that was a joke... And not an insult on us corn fed Baptist Morman inbreds...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.