Author Topic: Gay-ty Slutty Bashes Parents, Promotes New Ageism, Disses Motherhood on HuffPost  (Read 696 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Katy Perry Dishes On Her Parents, Why She Left Her Husband (warning, immodest images)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/09/katy-perry-john-mayer-russell-brand_n_4412781.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Yimach shema vezichra to this demonic dyke kurva. This shiksa whore, who was raised as an evangelical Christian and started off as a gospel singer, decided to literally switch over to the dark side because she wasn't selling enough records as a (fake) Christian. I would not be surprised if this monster actually had intercourse with satan himself in order to be where she is now.

Quote from: Huffington Post
I was, like, just eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos and drinking, and that's it," Perry tells Marie Claire, adding that Transcendental Meditation was "the best thing I got out of my previous relationship...

...[Brand] really wanted me to have children, and I knew I wasn't ready -- I think it was a way of control. I think it was part of, If I have a kid, then I would have to sacrifice -- I'd have to be home more...

..."My parents are Republicans, and I'm not. They didn't vote for Obama, but when I was asked to sing at the inauguration, they were like, 'We can come.' And I was like, 'No, you can't,'" Perry adds. "They understood, but I was like, 'How dare you?' in a way."

Let us all lift up in prayer that this demon would quickly die of ovarian or rectal cancer or antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. Ten thousand yimach shemas to her!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

LSDBR

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Proud to say I have no idea who those people  are.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It will be much more flamin' hot than the Cheetos where she's going.
:::D :laugh: :::D Funny but so true!