Author Topic: Mandela movie.  (Read 974 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Mandela movie.
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
This is to be released on Christmas. I know Jews don't care about Christmas, I understand. But American Christians... how much of a slap in the face is this?
Mandela is Jesus!

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mandela movie.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:28:13 AM »
Self-hating Jews made the movie. It said Weinstein.

Speaking of X-mas, you know how some Jews think they have to eat Chinese food and go to the moves on X-mas.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:06:43 AM »
I'm sure the Jews and Afrikaans people are the bad guys.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 07:17:06 AM »
This is pretty much Hollywood's main shtick. They worship evil people. I know I won't be seeing this film and probably everyone else on this forum.

The white people are probably the villains of the film.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:39:53 AM »
All heil negro monkeydela our saviour!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 01:36:31 PM »
Is Mandela going to replace Jesus now that he is finally dead,  or maybe Santa ?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 02:30:49 PM »
Is Mandela going to replace Jesus now that he is finally dead,  or maybe Santa ?

Santa Claus was not always the jolly old guy with a red coat and white beard. Coca-Cola invented that. In fact, the origin of Santa Claus is Odin, the idol of the Nazis. Santa Claus is a Northern European invention based on German idolatrous mythology. If you want to imagine how he was before he was turned into a kind person, just imagine Vikings landing on land and then destroying the local country and killing its inhabitants.

So Mandela is just a black Nazi version of the white Nazi Oden.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 03:30:30 PM »

Santa Claus was not always the jolly old guy with a red coat and white beard. Coca-Cola invented that. In fact, the origin of Santa Claus is Odin, the idol of the Nazis. Santa Claus is a Northern European invention based on German idolatrous mythology. If you want to imagine how he was before he was turned into a kind person, just imagine Vikings landing on land and then destroying the local country and killing its inhabitants.

I don't think the Vikings were any more savage then the Christians they butchered. And while there were massacres committed by Vikings against coastal population during their piracy and pillage expeditions, they were not in the business of genocide. Mostly when the Vikings conquered a territory they held the power but kept the local system of administration and culture and eventually fused into the local population. Also most of their expeditions were for trade and not for pillage, well perhaps some of both but still... they were as savage as the next guys were, except they had the bad reputation because they refused to become Christians until the 11th century.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 03:44:09 PM »

black santa. but instead of giving, he takes and murders.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 04:47:33 PM »
black santa. but instead of giving, he takes and murders.

Just like the original Odin "Santa Claus". That's the origin of "You better not pout...". Kids were terrified of Santa Claus. He was said to take away bad children. If children behaved, he would reward them. The song attributes all-knowing powers to him. It's basically idolatry. Even to Christians, the origins would be considered idolatrous. No real Christian leader would say that the pagan origins of Santa Claus has anything to do with Christianity. Saint Nicholas is a different story. He was a Christian saint who is personified by Santa Claus nowadays. To say Santa Claus knows all and takes part in reward and punishment is to deify him. So basically Santa Claus and his elves are a replacement for G-d and angels in the imaginary children's "theology".

When kids find out their parents lie to them about Santa Claus, they might think "G-d is a lie too.". I think I've heard Christians say that as well. So rather than believe in their religion that teaches their messiah was born on that holiday, they reinvent it into idolatrous childhood fantasy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »

Just like the original Odin "Santa Claus". That's the origin of "You better not pout...". Kids were terrified of Santa Claus. He was said to take away bad children. If children behaved, he would reward them. The song attributes all-knowing powers to him. It's basically idolatry. E

Oh?
So if you're good you get rewarded and if you're bad odin will MMUWARRHARAR!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 06:49:20 PM »

Interesting.  This is the first time I heard of Santa Claus being Odin.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 07:09:45 PM »

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »
The shvartza who plays Mandela in this garbage is literally worshipped by Hollywood.

He played a Nordic Heimdall in recent marvel blockbuster 'Thor' and is the closest candidate to play James Bond in future.

http://comicsalliance.com/racists-thor-idris-ebla-racism/
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »
So we can expect a visit from Saint Necklace this Xmas?
That was good!  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.