Author Topic: Girl injects flesh-eating 'Krokodil' into and onto her genitals  (Read 350 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
Girl injects flesh-eating 'Krokodil' into and onto her genitals
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:16:53 PM »
WARNING: This article is not for the squeamish... but people need to know!

http://kevinwhiteman.com/2013/12/girl-injects-flesh-eating-drug-krokodil-into-genitalia/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Girl injects flesh-eating 'Krokodil' into and onto her genitals
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 01:03:25 AM »
Whenever I read about people who ingest these kinds of drugs, I thank G-d that I was born to my parents and into my family.  So many people are just plain unlucky at birth.  In my case, being given proper Jewish values is maybe the greatest blessing of all.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Girl injects flesh-eating 'Krokodil' into and onto her genitals
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:07:48 AM »
Whenever I read about people who ingest these kinds of drugs, I thank G-d that I was born to my parents and into my family.  So many people are just plain unlucky at birth.  In my case, being given proper Jewish values is maybe the greatest blessing of all.

Amen to this...

While I did go through and experimental stage (20s-30s) and tried some drugs I am proud to say I always stayed away from Heroin and the other hard drugs.... After I returned to my faith in 2003 I thanked my mother for bringing my brother and I up with good basic moral character and Bar Mitzvahs. I knew many people who ended up on the street, in jail, or dead...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14