Author Topic: Result of abortions  (Read 1860 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Result of abortions
« on: December 22, 2013, 11:11:04 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Result of abortions
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 11:52:02 PM »
Soo f^in sad. Such a sad society. They need to make a revolution against the brutal government.
 OR China needs a major war against others where many of their men die.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 12:51:59 AM »
A big victory in the eyes of the feminazis!  >:(

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:25:44 AM »
This isn't feminism. Even the craziest feminists wouldn't do forced sterilisation or forced one child families with mass abortions of baby girls.

It's very sad.

The presenter reminded me of Louis Theroux - the man who did an anti settler documentary and is well known in Britain. In the credits it says the same surname.
It's not as if there is a shortage of problems in Britain that they could be so smug going around the world.

Here in Israel there is a shortage of men, though not as horrible as that but as a disabled single older woman, I could relate to the man.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 02:40:44 PM »
This isn't feminism. Even the craziest feminists wouldn't do forced sterilisation or forced one child families with mass abortions of baby girls.

When have feminists ever been against abortion?

The presenter reminded me of Louis Theroux - the man who did an anti settler documentary and is well known in Britain. In the credits it says the same surname.

I've seen a lot of his other documentaries and for the most part he seems to be very likable and impartial on his stories but I haven't seen the one he did on Israel. I'd like to see it to see if it really was pro-Fakestinian or just came off that way due to being neutral.

I'm not arguing with the fact that he's a liberal, but he seems to have done a good job on the other documentaries I've watched by him.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 07:47:42 PM »
I meant that the feminists would have abortions on that scale...and not forced like they are in China.

Regarding the Louis Theroux documentary on Israel - it is called "the Ultra Zionists" and it available on vimeo and dailymotion.
Personally I think it presents Israel in an awful light.

I think Louis Theroux started off being able to laugh at himself  while making some very good documentaries.   But as time went on, and he made more documentaries, he  started getting more patronising towards subjects in unPC subjects.
In this documentary, he doesn't even bother to interview Hamas or PLO Arabs. He just presents the settlers in a vacuum.

I have posted the documentary below just for you Rubystars, but I warn that it is very left wing IMO.
If moderator wants to remove it, feel free.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 10:33:54 PM »
Feminists see pregnancy as a medical condition and abortion as its treatment. Most feminists, being "liberal progressives" are also very much in favor of world "population control" and would argue for the value of a policy like China's where what they would view as excess children are prevented from being born. They would also like more homosexuality and so the imbalance between men and women is fine with them too. The most extreme of feminists view every act of heterosexual penetration as a form of rape (I kid you not) regardless of the heterosexual orientation of the woman or the pleasure she receives from consensual sex with a man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 02:06:54 AM »
Feminists see pregnancy as a medical condition and abortion as its treatment. Most feminists, being "liberal progressives" are also very much in favor of world "population control" and would argue for the value of a policy like China's where what they would view as excess children are prevented from being born. They would also like more homosexuality and so the imbalance between men and women is fine with them too. The most extreme of feminists view every act of heterosexual penetration as a form of rape (I kid you not) regardless of the heterosexual orientation of the woman or the pleasure she receives from consensual sex with a man.
Every word Rubystars spoke is correct. Feminists are Nazis to the very core.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 02:53:54 AM »

Wow +30 makes Arabs Look like *#(U*)$@! psychos. I truly wish they shot all those rock throwing idiots and that leftist who asked the Israeli solder if he "was from Russia". I can not wait for the day Hashem kicks all Arabs out of Israel.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 02:57:33 AM »
36:30 Louis Theraoux is a Nazi.

I found his interviews on the WBC interesting.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 03:10:30 AM »
50:30

clearly fake coughing to tear gas. This is a Pallywood Production.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 06:44:56 AM »
Wow +30 makes Arabs Look like *#(U*)$@! psychos. I truly wish they shot all those rock throwing idiots and that leftist who asked the Israeli solder if he "was from Russia". I can not wait for the day Hashem kicks all Arabs out of Israel.

Yes, it's a disgusting documentary. Normally I would switch off a documentary like that but because it was Louis Theroux, who has done some good docs, I watched on to the end. He's quite famous in Britain and his docs get shown in Israel on the leftest Channel 8.

Though He's incredibly smug and patronising sometimes.
 I think he's too focused on his career and making himself look good to bother to find the truth.

It's not just Israel. He did an unflattering documentary on white South Africans after Apartite and another separate documentary about hunting parks in South Africa.
In the hunting doc he was so intent on making the the white owner of the park look bad that the owner eventaully exploded and said "Look here in South Africa we have no natural resources  and this is the only thing keeping us going and giving black people work".
I hate hunting but I thought it was mean for Louis Theroux to make a negative documentary on these people.
He doesn't have to worry about making a living in a disintegrating country, he comes from a wealthy British-French background.

Rubystars: I still don't think this situation in China is caused by feminism.
But I shouldn't quibble about whether those horrible ideas you mention about population control, one child policy etc. come from  Feminists or far left "progressive" communists. They are horrible wherever they come from.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 09:48:47 AM »
That was a really leftist documentary. I noticed that he used weasel words like calling the settlers religious extremists rather than simply calling them religiously motivated. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though. I do think that he wasn't nearly as objective in this one as I've seen in a lot of other documentaries and he clearly sympathizes with the Fakestinians and thinks that the international community is in the right by default.

The person that made me the angriest in the whole thing wasn't Louis but that Danish guy who was helping the Fakestinians.

Louis seemed really naïve in the way he took all the taqqiyah from the Arabs at face value.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 09:49:44 AM »
Rubystars: I still don't think this situation in China is caused by feminism.
But I shouldn't quibble about whether those horrible ideas you mention about population control, one child policy etc. come from  Feminists or far left "progressive" communists. They are horrible wherever they come from.

They are one and the same, so really there's no difference. Feminism is part of leftist "progressive" communism.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 01:06:28 PM »

The end of the documentary was good. Louis is a complete and total idiot. I really wonder how it is possible to have such a dumb look on your face and in reality be even more devoid of reality.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 04:17:07 PM »

Feminists could say that mass abortion of baby girls empowers women through supply & demand.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 01:44:22 AM »
That was a really leftist documentary. I noticed that he used weasel words like calling the settlers religious extremists rather than simply calling them religiously motivated...

Are you a reader of Theodore Dalrymple by any chance?
He is a writer that uses the phrase "weasel words" a lot. I think he might have even coined the phrase.

It's good that someone else thinks like me about this documentary. Yes it could have been far worse but it's still bad.
I read somewhere that Louis Theroux wants to do a documentary about the Ultra Orthodox sects in places like New York. I hope they keep him well away.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 01:54:23 AM »
This is all I have to say about these Government promoted and paid for Abortions! This Here bumper sticker message is so clear!

“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 05:20:56 AM »
Are you a reader of Theodore Dalrymple by any chance?
He is a writer that uses the phrase "weasel words" a lot. I think he might have even coined the phrase.

It's good that someone else thinks like me about this documentary. Yes it could have been far worse but it's still bad.
I read somewhere that Louis Theroux wants to do a documentary about the Ultra Orthodox sects in places like New York. I hope they keep him well away.

No but I've studied how to present an argument and how not to and that's one of the things you need to avoid using. If you're trying to present information in an unbiased way, then you don't start off by calling one side of the conflict religious extremists.

In this case even if it could be considered true that the Jews in the settlements are "religious extremists", then it would be wrong not to consider the Muslims to be religious extremists also because they too are motivated by their religious beliefs.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 09:28:02 AM »
This is all I have to say about these Government promoted and paid for Abortions! This Here bumper sticker message is so clear!

although a little silly...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »
Abortion is worse than death in my opinion.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 04:28:50 PM »
Abortion is worse than death in my opinion.

???

You can't be serious. Although abortion is forbidden and a gentile who does soo can fall under the penalty of death, the fetus itself isn't considered a full life like someone already born.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »
In terms of feminists and population control, I've noticed that it's only heterosexual middle class white people that they don't reproducing excessively. 

How many of you have ever heard of a feminist criticizing a black, aztlanist, Muslim welfare broodmare for having too many kids? 

As Rubystars and the others pointed out, feminism is the same as communism, in that they seek an equality of *outcome* for women.  But there's something else.  They're mostly against heterosexual white Christians, and some religious Jewish people.  They never utter a peep against Muslims chopping of the clitorises of their little girls, or of honor killings. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 09:58:59 PM »
Also remember that blacks and Hispanics disproportionately abort. You never hear a word about that from Al and Jesse and the La Raza orgs because they support mass abortion.