Author Topic: Self-Hating SA Jews and Labor Head Upset Bibi Didn't Attend Black Nazi's Funeral  (Read 781 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Labor Chief Slams PM over Mandela Memorial Absence

By Gil Ronen and Arutz Sheva Staff Labor Chief Slams PM over Mandela Absence

Opposition Chairman and Labor leader, MK Yitzhak Herzog, accused Prime Binyamin Minister Netanyahu of "insensitivity or plain stupidity" over his decision not to attend Nelson Mandela's funeral.

In a Facebook post, Herzog said that he has spoken with the heads of the Jewish community in South Africa and that they are incensed by Netanyahu's behavior. "We learned this week that the prime minister does not necessarily understand when it is proper to save money and when it is not," he explained.

"I wonder if his behavior and that of his bureau regarding Nelson Mandela's funeral stems from insensitivity or plain stupidity. The heads of the Jewish community in South Africa are furious over the prime minister's behavior, his zigzagging and the declaration that he will not come because of the financial cost."

"This is interpreted as a dismissive attitude toward South Africa," Herzog accused. "On top of all that, there is a lack of diplomatic common sense here; the prime minister would have been able to meet the heads of the world's most important states and instead he chose to intensify the Israeli feeling of isolation."

After the president and prime minister announced that they could not attend the funeral, Knesset Speaker MK Yuli Edelstein (Likud-Beytenu) took off for South Africa instead, to represent the Jewish state at the head of a five-MK delegation.

The reasons cited for Netanyahu's decision not to attend the funeral were the high costs involved as well as the complex security considerations. President Peres suffered from influenza recently and his health was cited as the reason for not attending.

Netanyahu has come under fire from the Israeli press in recent weeks for allegedly spending too much on household expenditures as well as on travel. 

South African Jews have found themselves in a somewhat uncomfortable place regarding the legacy of the country's late president, with many admiring him for leading the fight against apartheid but less enamored by his close relationship with anti-Israel figures such as Yasser Arafat and Muammar Gaddafi.

A report in Haaretz quoted Dorron Kline, deputy director of Telfed, the South African Zionist federation in Israel, as saying that: "When Nelson Mandela was in power, South Africa was far more balanced in its approach to Israel. I think it was his personality and his outlook that kept things balanced. We will feel his loss particularly in that sphere."

South Africa is currently a hotbed of anti-Israel activity, with hostility to the Jewish state permeating through to senior government officials.

The South African BDLive website noted that the country's Cabinet announced in November that it does not have a ban on government officials travelling to Israel, a week after International Relations Minister Maite Nkoana-Mashabane said the country’s ministers were not going to Israel as a sign of solidarity with the Palestinians.

In November, Nkoana-Mashabane publicly criticized Israel’s "illegal occupation" of "Palestine," saying: "That arrangement there in Palestine [sic] keeps us awake ... the last time I looked at the map of Palestine, I could not go to sleep. The struggle of the people of Palestine is our struggle.

"(Government) ministers of South Africa do not visit Israel currently ... our Palestinian friends have asked us in formal meetings to not engage with the (Israeli) regime. We have agreed to slow down and curtail senior leadership contact with that regime until things begin to look better," she said.

This prompted a furious reaction from Israel. Avigdor Liberman, then-Chairman of the Knesset's Committee for Foreign Affairs and Defense and currently the Foreign Minister, was quoted as saying: "The government of South Africa is creating an atmosphere of anti-Israeli sentiment and anti-Semitism that will make a pogrom against Jews in the country just a matter of time."

He called on all Jews who live in South Africa "to immigrate to Israel immediately, without delay, before it’s too late".

The South African Jewish Board of Deputies and the South African Zionist Federation issued a statement in November expressing outrage at Nkonana-Mashabane’s remarks, but said Lieberman’s comments were "alarmist and inflammatory."

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Minister Maite Nkoana-Mashabane can't sleep because of what is happening in Israel? What utter nonsense and dramatic infantile over-expression of utter [censored]! The ANC government is not only an old ally of the PLO from the time they shared offices as clients of the USSR, they are also hugely influenced by the Muslims in the government and generous largesse from the Arab/Islamic countries. The ANC government of South Africa is a cesspool of corruption and stupidity to the detriment of their own country. Sadly all its citizens will reap the wind because of it. The South African government should concentrate on building up its own people and country and stay out of things that not only don't concern them, but that they have no understanding of whatsoever.

Just as an aside, Minister Maite Nkoana-Mashabane is almost invisible in South Africa and is hardly ever seen or heard from. Rather, the two clowns she has as deputy ministers are vastly more visible and run the ministry. A clear case of the inmates running the asylum.

This silly woman is hugely influenced by her two deputy ministers, Ebrahim Ebrahim, a Muslim with an anti-Israel agenda, and Marius Fransman, an anti-Semite who doesn't have two neurons that spark simultaneously and is using anti-Jewish slurs to try and garner votes in next years national elections in South Africa.

Trying to co-opt the South African Jewish Board of Deputies is a weak and infantile ploy and attempt at justification. The writing is clearly on the wall for South African Jews in a bright flashing neon sign.

The whole fury and might of Israel's, humanity's and civilisation’s enemies is turned on Israel and the ANC is part of this whilst blinded by their bigotry, stupidity and plain greed and are being lead by the nose by their Muslim "friends". The Arabs and Islam have tried to break us in our land and this war is continuous in many forms and means and this is just the latest salvo.

Because Israel stands up to this, the world is free. If we and Israel fail, then the whole world, including the United States and Europe, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age.

This is a war of peoples and of causes. This is a war of unknown warriors like ourselves. Let us steel ourselves to our duties and our beliefs and not be afraid to fight for our right, for what is right and for Israel’s right to exist.

Let us publicise these facts as far and wide as possible and send the ANC government a clear message. South Africa belongs to us all as much as it does to every other citizen. If we do so diligently and consistently, the dark curse of Islam and Israel’s enemies will be lifted from our age.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
By the way, google a pic of Maite Nkoana-Mashabane.
The woman looks as ugly as Helen Thomas.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
G-d will destroy South Africa for turning against Israel. The destruction is already happening. G-d is using South Africa's own leaders to destroy their own country through their own stupidity.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
G-d will destroy South Africa for turning against Israel. The destruction is already happening. G-d is using South Africa's own leaders to destroy their own country through their own stupidity.

Statistics (sourced in the video as well below under "About")

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I've been upset that Bibi didn't explain the real and true reason why he didn't attend the funeral.  (Am I right in assuming this?)  Bibi showed a lack of courage, if you ask me, because he should have said that he would never attend the funeral of a renowned Anti-Semite.  By idiotically saying that it was the expense that kept away simply plays into those "cheap Jew" canards.  He should have stood up like a proud Jew and Israeli and spoken the truth instead of hiding behind some phony, cheap excuse.  I can only imagine what Rabbi Kahane would have told the world!  If only!!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've been upset that Bibi didn't explain the real and true reason why he didn't attend the funeral.  (Am I right in assuming this?)  Bibi showed a lack of courage, if you ask me, because he should have said that he would never attend the funeral of a renowned Anti-Semite.  By idiotically saying that it was the expense that kept away simply plays into those "cheap Jew" canards.  He should have stood up like a proud Jew and Israeli and spoken the truth instead of hiding behind some phony, cheap excuse.  I can only imagine what Rabbi Kahane would have told the world!  If only!!

Not necessary. Some things heads of State can just not mention publicly. You and I know it would hurt him for saying soo, so just ignore and not attend.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Quote from: Tag-MehirTzedek
Not necessary. Some things heads of State can just not mention publicly. You and I know it would hurt him for saying soo, so just ignore and not attend.

I do agree that saying nothing and simply not going would have been a lot better than saying it cost too much to go.  So, yes, if he didn't want to say the real reason, then simply not go and say nothing.  But I still would have preferred that he say what I said above.  And, by the way, I think his excuse has hurt him worse than if he did tell the truth.  People could at least respect that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:05:16 AM by IsraelForever »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Any Jews that are upset about this are beyond hope. Let them stick a bone in their nose and go live in the Congo jungle.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I do agree that saying nothing and simply not going would have been a lot better than saying it cost too much to go.  So, yes, if he didn't want to say the real reason, then simply not go and say nothing.  But I still would have preferred that he say what I said above.  And, by the way, I think his excuse has hurt him worse than if he did tell the truth.  People could at least respect that.

Why? This isn't only a good excuse it actually is a great REASON. Why should tax money be lavishly spent on such things when you have many regular people who don't have enough to eat always? It definitely stands on its own merits as well. Throwing much money away on needless things in a bad thing and even if Bibi has and had absolutely nothing against him, it still is a very good reason not to go especially when the money can be spent in much productive ways.