Author Topic: US opposes Indian Supreme Court verdict criminalising gay sex  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: US opposes Indian Supreme Court verdict criminalising gay sex
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 03:37:17 PM »
How come the Babbar Khalsa cooperated with Pakistan then in the 1980s?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 04:09:06 PM »
I have related in the past the story of my friend Rambabu who I worked with for five years and established a good friendship. During the flap over the restaurant named 'Hitlers Cross' I brought up the issue with him. Ram told me he never learned about WWII history or the Holocaust, and he did not find anything offensive about calling it Hitlers Cross. It was after that I refused to speak with him for over 1 1/2 years... But we still talk from time to time (he has left my company)...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2013, 02:20:11 PM »
How come the Babbar Khalsa cooperated with Pakistan then in the 1980s?

Direct and indirect Paki connections through Europe and local Eurocommunist politics. Paki were bosom friends of West and west and Sikhs were mutual admirers of each other. Moreover local EuroCommunist politicians wanted to diminish the influence of the  local religious leadership over the Sikh masses. These things created a temporary chain of unfortunately weird events.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 05:10:47 PM »
I have related in the past the story of my friend Rambabu who I worked with for five years and established a good friendship. During the flap over the restaurant named 'Hitlers Cross' I brought up the issue with him. Ram told me he never learned about WWII history or the Holocaust, and he did not find anything offensive about calling it Hitlers Cross. It was after that I refused to speak with him for over 1 1/2 years... But we still talk from time to time (he has left my company)...

Maybe you should have explained to him what happened in the holocaust, and then he would understand why it was wrong to call it that?