Author Topic: Ashin Wirathu is my hero <3  (Read 1335 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Ashin Wirathu is my hero <3
« on: October 23, 2013, 03:28:59 PM »
May the Buddhist movement prevail over all muslim nations!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Ashin Wirathu is my hero <3
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 03:34:38 PM »
Buddhism = PEACE!!!

Oh, how I long to see such rationality in the west.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
I'm kind of embarrassed that it takes BUDDHISTS of all people to stand up against sand maggotrocities, when Buddhism doesn't even teach self-defense, while the Jews who have clear rules regarding warfare refuse to lift a finger against Islam.  At least Buddhists go against their religion to do what's practical.  Jews go against their religion to do what is suicidal.

This is an unfair comparison. The Jewish people have been oppressed in virtually every country they have been guests in. The Jewish people have wounds and scars from the hundreds of hundreds of years of abuse and hatred we have been subjected to. I do not believe that Buddhists have ever been through one one-hundredth of the pain and suffering we have been through.

The Jewish people have had to adapt to the host countries ways, often watching what we say and do, so as not to provoke the nations against us. This is one of the prime reasons that the remnants of the Jewish people exist today. While it may not be something to be proud of, it is a hard fact of life.

I am not hateful of nor will I denigrate the Jewish people as some here so often do. I will use every ounce of my strength and energy to vitalize, to add life, to the Jewish people. We must pick up our brothers and sisters and educate them in the way of the Torah.

Judaism is the true religion of peace. As Proverbs 3:17 says, "Its (the Torah's) ways are pleasant ways, and all its paths are peace"....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 05:11:09 PM »
Notice only 5% of the muslim population causes problems in the Buddhist nation. I pictured I saw the 969 movement do Kung fu on those muzztards and destroyed their mosques XD.
I had to give him a like on facebook for making a difference. Wirathu and the movement should come to the Middle east and destroy that infested cult in the region. They will do more Kung fu on them and I will capture it all on HD video!

He can't be evil or sparked a "dark type of Buddhism" they got mistaken. Buddhists are pacifists people. I like how at the same time he spreads his message of peace, kindness and protection to the children in the video and defends his nation from the muslim oppressors. Then showing a zero tolerance warfare on them! No wonder I couldn't get along with the Indonesian muslim neighbors, they were judgmental but polite.
That measly 5% muslims in Burma for decades killed peaceful followers, raped buddhists girls, damaged their holy shrines to force convert them through marriage in this evil islam.  No different in the south Asian and central countries.

I'm glad he retaliated against these evil oppressors.
"Snakes are poisonous wherever they are. You can't underestimate a snake just because there's only one. It's dangerous wherever it is. Muslims are just like that." - Ashin Wirathu
10/10 leader

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Muslims, men and women, expect rape to be committed. I cannot believe an article I read where a bunch of muslims accused Israel of 'RACISM' because the IDF was not raping muslim women (as they should be?)... I really don't understand why people consider islam a religion, rather it seems to be a bunch of Sodomite laws (raping little boys and girls, homosexual sex is condoned if it is for jihad, genital mutilation, honor killings, etc.)...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 04:44:06 AM »
I'm kind of embarrassed that it takes BUDDHISTS of all people to stand up against sand maggotrocities, when Buddhism doesn't even teach self-defense, while the Jews who have clear rules regarding warfare refuse to lift a finger against Islam.  At least Buddhists go against their religion to do what's practical.  Jews go against their religion to do what is suicidal.
nicely put.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
I think what this shows more then anything else is that a society which has strong faith is better able to resist Muslims and the Islamization of their country. On the other hand England and France are devoid of faith and as a result are defenseless against the Muslim hordes.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
Buddhists have been savagely persecuted by Muslims in Thailand, Sri Lanka, and elsewhere.