Author Topic: Arabs misappropriate "apartheid" to slander Israel- S. Africa MP Kenneth Meshoe  (Read 1334 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
While South Africa MP Kenneth Meshoe isn't a Kahanist Gentile,  he has high praise for Israel.   At the very least,  he's not a typical Mandela politician or supporter,  which is good to see.  He comes across as a righteous Gentile.

Mandela legislator: Arabs misappropriate "apartheid" to slander Israel- MP Kenneth Meshoe

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
This guy is absolutely fantastic!  Thank you, eb22, for posting this.  I've already emailed it to a number of friends.  This video is a real "keeper!"  I would give you a million (so-called) Jews like Noam Chomsky for one man like this great man who sees the truth and isn't afraid to speak it.  I can see the beauty that emanates from this man's soul as he speaks.  Please G-d, fill the world with more men like this. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
This guy is absolutely fantastic!  Thank you, eb22, for posting this.  I've already emailed it to a number of friends.  This video is a real "keeper!"  I would give you a million (so-called) Jews like Noam Chomsky for one man like this great man who sees the truth and isn't afraid to speak it.  I can see the beauty that emanates from this man's soul as he speaks.  Please G-d, fill the world with more men like this.

My pleasure,  IsraelForever!

As it turned out,  sadly  Rev. MP Kenneth Meshoe took a path of easier resistance much like Allen West and Ted Cruz did.   While I strongly believe West, Cruz,  and Meshoe are good people that want this to be a better world,   I wish they would have followed the lead of Chaim,  Pastor Manning,  and a select few others:

Rev Kenneth Meshoe pays tribute to Madiba

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The following is a great article that was written in relation to Rev. MP Kenneth Meshoe 's visit to Great Neck Synagogue last month and regarding the death of the hideous Nelson Mandela.   Thankfully,  there are a few people that have common sense, decency, and courage.   Tragically,  the commentary in this article is an exception,  not the norm.

Reader's Write: Mandela was not a true freedom fighter

http://www.theislandnow.com/opinions/article_4e323ab2-6368-11e3-810c-0019bb2963f4.html
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:40:52 PM by eb22 »