Poll

How is Frank Weltner planning his weekend?

Putting on the Liberace in the background and getting his KY and rose lotion ready for the Leni Riefenstahl marathon
0 (0%)
Taking his girlfriend (a foot-and-mouth-infected ewe) out for a night on the town
1 (11.1%)
Giving his best at the Chippendales audition
0 (0%)
Browsing the "For Men Only" section at the local Hustler Store
3 (33.3%)
Nervously twitching his thumbs the morning before he finds out the results of his HIV test at the clinic
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Frank Weltner: Alone On A Friday Night  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Frank Weltner: Alone On A Friday Night
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:58:34 PM »
So, what's the Yeti up to?  ;) :laugh:

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Frank Weltner: Alone On A Friday Night
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:01:13 AM »
Hehe Chaimfan, this is by far your funniest poll yet. I was having trouble choosing between the HIV test and the mens hustler one. Very entertaining
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 12:01:51 AM »
I've gone with the sheep. I doubt he'd get even a queer partner.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 12:02:13 AM »
Who Frank Weltner is ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 12:03:53 AM »
Frank weltner is the guy who you wanted us to help ban.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 12:04:11 AM »
The Nazi whose Youtube videos you are urging us all to flag.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 12:05:11 AM »
Frank weltner is the guy who you wanted us to help ban.
Ohh...the nazi...than I choos choise number 3# .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 01:13:40 AM »
Frank weltner might be going to jail for fraud i hope he like his cellmate leroy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 01:19:47 AM »
I hope you are right mord.

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 01:23:04 AM »
Frank weltner might be going to jail for fraud i hope he like his cellmate leroy

I hope his cellie is a guy called Ben Dover.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 01:26:15 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 01:28:03 AM »
here it is       

http://www.cityofblythe.com/community.bin/news/consumer.update.htm

Jay Nixon, the Missouri attorney general, sued to shut one of the more bizarre fund-raising efforts yesterday. A state circuit court granted a temporary restraining order against Internet Donations Inc., the entity behind a dozen Web sites erected over the last several days purporting to collect donations for victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Also named in the Missouri suit, which seeks monetary penalties from the defendants, is the apparent operator of the donation sites, Frank Weltner, a St. Louis resident and radio talk show personality who operates a Web site called JewWatch.com.

That site - which indexes Adolf Hitler's writings, transcripts of anti-Semitic radio broadcasts and other materials, according to the Anti-Defamation League - attracted headlines last year when it appeared at or near the top of Google search results for the query "Jew." It remains the No. 2 search result today.

Most of Mr. Weltner's Katrina-related Web sites - which include KatrinaFamilies.com, Katrina-Donations.com, and NewOrleansCharities.com - appear to have been registered using DomainsByProxy.com, which masks the identity of a domain registrant.

However, Mr. Weltner's name appeared on public documents obtained through the Web site of the Missouri secretary of state yesterday. Those indicated that Mr. Weltner had incorporated Internet Donations as a nonprofit entity last Friday.

The various Web sites, which use similar imagery and slight variations on the same crude design, all point back to InternetDonations.org. There, visitors interested in donating to the Red Cross, Salvation Army or other relief organizations are told that "we can collect it for you in an easy one-stop location."

It is unclear whether any of the sites successfully drew funds from any donors, or if Mr. Weltner, who did not respond to e-mail messages and could not be reached by phone, had channeled any proceeds to the better-known charities named on his site. But the restraining order issued yesterday enjoins Mr. Weltner and Internet Donations Inc. from, among other things, charitable fund-raising in Missouri, and "concealing, suppressing or omitting" the fact that donations collected were intended "for white victims only."

"It's the lowest of the low when someone solicits funds" this way, Mr. Nixon said in an interview before announcing the lawsuit. "We don't want one more penny from well-meaning donors going through this hater."

Home Page

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 01:28:40 AM »

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 01:29:49 AM »

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 01:41:04 AM »
Actually he would enjoy that way too much. He should be sentenced to a lifetime of torture by being confined in a cell with Kelly Maureen. He will be so constantly disgusted by her presence that he will vomit himself silly, until he finally aspirates stomach acid and digests his own lungs, dying gurgling on his own gore.  ;) :laugh:

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 01:51:49 AM »
Actually he would enjoy that way too much. He should be sentenced to a lifetime of torture by being confined in a cell with Kelly Maureen. He will be so constantly disgusted by her presence that he will vomit himself silly, until he finally aspirates stomach acid and digests his own lungs, dying gurgling on his own gore.  ;) :laugh:

I'd strangle every relative I have to be locked in a cell with HER! ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 02:16:19 AM »

I'd strangle every relative I have to be locked in a cell with HER! ;)

Hehe

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »
Why?

Shot at 2010-01-03