Author Topic: Does the "Jewish Lobby" Control America? Great Article  (Read 2587 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Does the "Jewish Lobby" Control America? Great Article
« on: July 22, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »
http://mwcnews.net/content/view/12782/254/

One of the best essays I've read lately.
I'm not in 100% agreement with everything Dr. Sachs writes, but there's plenty of "food for thought" for JTF members to digest and discuss.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Does the "Jewish Lobby" Control America? Great Article
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 05:04:39 PM »
Whenever somebody says 'the Jews control America', I always say, 'Well, if that's the case, you should be thanking the Jews for doing such a great job and making America the world's greatest superpower. Show some gratitude !'

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »
A very good article.  Places much reality around the Jewish "lobby".  I read a fabulous article once asking "Is America really an Ally of Israel?".  I can't remember where I read it but it too was a fabulous article....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »
You can't debate these idiots who think that.  They literally think Jews run EVERYTHING!  Its like trying to teach a retard mathematics.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 04:21:52 AM »
You can't debate these idiots who think that.  They literally think Jews run EVERYTHING!  Its like trying to teach a retard mathematics.

George Soros funds moveon.org and many of the anti-American sites and the media source "Media Matters." 

Maybe the evil Soros lobby has control--but then, the Jew-haters like Soros. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 08:10:59 AM »
It always surprises me when people write about "Jews-controlled media." As far as I know, major media outlets are all owned by large global multi-national corporations, such as Sony, General Electric, etc., which are certainly not Jewish. So how are they Jewish-controlled? Am I wrong? What am I missing?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 07:48:19 PM »
It always surprises me when people write about "Jews-controlled media." As far as I know, major media outlets are all owned by large global multi-national corporations, such as Sony, General Electric, etc., which are certainly not Jewish. So how are they Jewish-controlled? Am I wrong? What am I missing?

The only media sources that a Jew controls are the self-hating Soros' moveon.org, media matters, etc. 

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 11:41:52 PM »
The neo-nazis are running a line that Rupert Murdoch is Jewish! :laugh:

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
Actually, organizations like Fox, CNN etc. are publically traded and to be quite honest, after the 1973 defeat of the Arabs the Sheiks of the Emirates and the Prince of Saudi Arabia have been continually buying shares in all of the major media networks, publically traded industrials, banking, petrolium companies in hopes of dictating American foreign policy against Israel.  This, I believe, was part of the Oil Embargo under the Carter Administration that allowed prices of oil to sky rocket to which the Saudis alone profitted 6 billion dollars, most of which was used to re-invest/buy into American Industry.

If anyone controlls the media, I'd say it is the Arabs in all honesty...  My opinions...

Bat Ye'or's book "Eurabia" documents this relationship with Europe that has sunken it into "interdependance" to/with the Oil Wealthy Arabs.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 10:11:56 AM »
Good point, but try telling the nazi boneheads that.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 09:29:34 AM »
Yes, it is actually a well documented fact.  I remember a few years ago reporter from one of the big mainstream television channels was interviewing the Prince of Saudi Arabia on his $50 million boat he purchased from Donald Trump.  The reporter was asking questions always keeping the flattery on high of this greasy Arab.  He was sitting at his desk and behind him there was a glass wall with all the decals/logos of all the Western Industries he has shareholdership in.  There was CNN, CBS, NBC, FOX, TNN, Aljazeera, Lucent Technologies, Microsoft, Coca-cola, US-KOBE Steel, all the oil companies and many many more within Europe/West.  I was shocked to see such a list.  The reporter said that she had to be careful of what to ask and how to ask the questions so she wouldn't loose her job which shows how much pull he actually has..IMO

This same situation is similar with every Western leader's acceptance of Arab Oil monies towards their campaigns, "libraries" and personal life/investment portfolios: Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr., Blair and many in America and Europe....  Someone should have wacked Jack Philby back in the 1800's-1912 before he could have betrayed the West and placed the Ibn Saud on top of that oil well family business known as "Saudi Arabia"...of course with Rockefeller monies.....
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 09:33:19 AM by MarZutra »