Author Topic: I Forgive Allen West .. Allen West Gives Praise To General Lee and Jackson..  (Read 422 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I think this guy definitely has more than made up for his previous FB post praising Mandela, that was obviously forced by his peers and which he within a few days removed from his site. 

In a very bold and daring move, Allen West condemned officials at the US Army War College in Carlisle, PA for advocating the removal of General Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson from being displayed in the War Museum.  He explained that the men were commissioned generals who served and devoted their life to the American people through multiple wars and that even in their joining the Confederacy, it was only in what they perceived as a threat to the freedoms of the American people in the South.  He also explains how Lincoln gave honors to General Lee, even in his surrender.

For a black politician of any sort to give honor to the leading generals of the Confederate Army is quite a bold move.  I would say he is probably now vilified and hated deeply by most black people in America for what he has said.  However, through this discourse I think Allen West has proven himself to be a person who will boldly speak what he feels from his heart rather than what he feels will win him political points.  There is even many white conservative politicians who would never dare give praise or respect to General Lee or Jackson. 

Allen West I forgive you and will still consider you as presidential candidate.  Thank you for also removing the praise of Nelson Mandela from your FB page.  I understood it was a very emotional time and you had to play the politician.  We all make mistakes..  :-[

The article from his own website:
http://allenbwest.com/2013/12/revisionist-history-hits-us-army-confederate-portraits/
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer

Enough said!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision