Author Topic: British faggets build a replica wall in a church for solidarity with terrorists  (Read 924 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you hate the British or something?  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you hate the British or something?  :::D

Just the evil ones.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Funny how all the gays sympathize with the people that would have them all killed.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
faggets?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
I just watched the video, that's pretty gay!

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
Best post i saw.

Its a wall which separates Arab terrorists from the Jews they want to murder. 
Since 1/3 of the wall has been built, terrorism is down 90 percent in Israel.

Let us put this fence into perspective. The massive opposition to Israel's security fence, are coming from people who want the mass murders of Israelis to continue and escalate. They are quite simply in favor of Palestinian atrocities and endorse terror. They would oppose anything Israel would do to fight the terror, and have always opposed all anti-terror measures.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Best post i saw.

Its a wall which separates Arab terrorists from the Jews they want to murder. 
Since 1/3 of the wall has been built, terrorism is down 90 percent in Israel.

Let us put this fence into perspective. The massive opposition to Israel's security fence, are coming from people who want the mass murders of Israelis to continue and escalate. They are quite simply in favor of Palestinian atrocities and endorse terror. They would oppose anything Israel would do to fight the terror, and have always opposed all anti-terror measures.

It certainly gets all the British mudrats mad, and it makes the liberals mad that it's now not fair for the Terroristinians.

You delete this and RNJew has to delete his picture of the girl in a push-up bra.