Author Topic: A little advice  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
A little advice
« on: October 18, 2007, 04:52:48 PM »
Alright, My one Jewish friends that moved to Wisconsin got in trouble. A female filed a complaint against him saying he called her a slut or something. My friend never did such a thing. They charged my friend with disorderly conduct. He went to his court date and pleaded not guilty but for some reason they made another court date. This date my friend did not have a ride and he was found guilty. They charged him a large fine and court costs. My friend, who lives on just disability was unable to pay this fine. My friend now has a warrant out for his arrest. My friend might be thrown in jail anytime. Do any of you know what he can do?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A little advice
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 05:04:13 PM »
He got charged for calling somebody a slut? :o Isn't that a bit extreme?

I'm not too sure what he can do Der Russe, it sounds pretty messed up. I don't know how anything works in America. Maybe Ze'ev can help you, he is studying Law.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »
I don't know what he can do. I think it's a tragedy today at how many women take advantage of courts and that the government has all theses domestic abuse laws. There are men who beat their wives, but not nearly in the numbers that are put in jail. In Isiah it says "and women will dominate them" suggesting to the bad future that will occur. Surely he was speaking of today.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:47:32 PM »
If there is a warrant out for his arrest he better get a lawyer fast and turn himself in. Not showing up in court is one of the dumbest things you can do.

If he was already found guilty, his lawyer can appeal. He needs to act fast.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:53:43 PM »
Der Russe was banned for being an anti-Semitic self-hating Jewish white supremecist.  No need to respond to this anymore. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 12:20:26 AM »
Der Russe was banned for being an anti-Semitic self-hating Jewish white supremecist.  No need to respond to this anymore. 

Didn't know that, thanks for pointing that out.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 07:01:04 PM »
Get him out of here.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 07:07:01 PM »
If Zev says it, you can bet it's true!    I don't answer anything that retard writes