Author Topic: NJ Adolph is back; 9 kids  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: NJ Adolph is back; 9 kids
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2013, 09:37:01 PM »
I'm guessing some of them are already here, they really haven't attacked us lately or made videos, that I know of... One a little while ago about my buddy.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2013, 10:52:04 PM »
I didn't really know what to make of Jewjitsu until now. All of his posts were confusing & senseless.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 11:07:22 PM »
Leave Adolf alone.  At least he names his kids Christian names that you can pronounce, even if they're Adolf, Heinrich, Hermann and Eva as opposed to ebonic monstrosities that are unpronounceable, such as. Kayshaun, Jamal, Shabazz, Shaniqua, Hupkiya, Ayisha (named after a 6 year old rape victim), Sasha and Maaliyah.  When they take away baby Shaniqua, then they can take away baby Adolf Hitler.
Anyone who thinks it's "ok" for a parent to name their sons or daughters after Nazis, after 6 million Jews were gassed by the Nazis, really is bereft of any decency, or good will toward the Jewish people and is in fact a Nazi supporter. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2013, 03:23:39 AM »
How can anyone take this guy serious?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/12/neo-nazi_father_from_nj_demands_social_workers_return_his_child.html#incart_m-rpt-1
Are you serious??? 

Let me put it to you this way:  A kid gets a gun and goes into a school and kills 26 people (kids and adults).  How many times has something like this happened in the last 5 years?

So you don't think that some crazy Nazi adult isn't capable of doing the same or worse??  And directed at Jews???   You can't see foresee this happening with this Nazi pig??

YES, I TAKE THIS PIG SERIOUSLY....VERY SERIOUSLY! 

And so should all Jews.  Have we not learned anything??

This pig and vermin like him are NO JOKE.

Wipe this Nazi pig off the face of the earth!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2013, 03:58:41 AM »
American Neo-Nazis should never be underestimated. I suspect they are waiting for the right time to incite against the Jews again.

Part 1 seems missing...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 04:28:12 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2013, 07:00:00 AM »
How can anyone take this guy serious?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/12/neo-nazi_father_from_nj_demands_social_workers_return_his_child.html#incart_m-rpt-1
There is a big difference in being mentally sick or mentally sick and dangerous... The world is full of nuts like this NJ Adolph... Now days it's hard to get the dangerous nut jobs locked up let alone people who name their children after dead nazi's....  As far as wiping people like this off the face of the earth all well and fine however I would be interested in knowing how people who say things like that see it being accomplished... Personally I am more concerned about nazi's that take a lower profile but deep down plan to do greater harm... This guy can't make a move without someone knowing what he's doing before he himself does... The worse part of the picture once they start that dressing the part garbage it just becomes a joke. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2013, 04:53:45 PM »
Ok its unanimous. Everyone hates Adolph Campbell whom I still can't take seriously.
What do we propose? You can't just go and attack him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 03:07:20 AM »
We can all call him a sissy and make faces at him...

Or we can watch more videos.. Start 2014 with some skinhead racist nazi vids...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 03:32:00 AM »
Why do you think we all want to see videos of these sodomites?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 03:41:24 AM »
Why do you think we all want to see videos of these sodomites?

I do not think you want to see it, although I do believe it is educational to see exactly what kind of neo-nazis are out there. For some time some of my friends would not believe me that there are still Nazi's walking around today. These videos demonstrate that the european, white supremacist neo-nazi is alive and well.

I believe these Nazi named children are examples of this kind of mentality. This is why I believe that Chaims apparently harsh declaration is justifiable. I admit I do not know the facts of the case, but as I said if the children are following in the evil ways of the parents, then the children may be guilty.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 10:00:23 AM »
Of course I agree that harshness is called for. I never said differently. In a sane America the parents would face execution for being Nazis in the same way the Nazis killed their victims (in a gas chamber). I would make some effort to reeducate the children but Chaim is right that they are probably Nazis too.

Still, it doesn't mean I have the time or desire to wade through a bunch of Nazi videos. While I agree that white Nazism is a problem, black and Muslim Nazism is the more clear and present threat at this moment.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »
The only videos I want to see are tough Jews beating up Nazis.  I don't want to watch anymore videos of Jews being messed with.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2014, 12:43:04 PM »
The only videos I want to see are tough Jews beating up Nazis.  I don't want to watch anymore videos of Jews being messed with.

Me too. I am sick and tired of seeing videos about Jews being harassed and beaten up by Nazis. They need to fight back.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision