Author Topic: Ein Yakov full text  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ein Yakov full text
« on: December 31, 2013, 09:41:45 PM »
http://books.google.com/books?id=qLlP2oGzztEC&pg=PA1&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=true

Great text, its Aggdot of the Talmudh. If someone can let me know how to download it into PDF I would appreciate it. I would like to save it on computer and then print it as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ein Yakov full text
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 10:56:20 PM »
Interesting find Tag... Unfortunately I do not know at this time if it is possible to download 'google books' into PDF. I do recall there were some legal issues concerning the entire google books venture (concerning copyrights, etc.)...

Maybe we can google how to do it?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 10:57:37 PM »
I do not vouch for the 'legality' of the following software... For Windows (which I do not run natively) I found the following DotNet application.

http://googlebookdownloader.codeplex.com/
http://mashoid.com/how-to-download-save-google-books/
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/37933
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 11:11:25 PM »
Thanks Muman. Their are no issues correct? Anyway the first link does appear to have a few pages blocked (but overall probably VERY few).

Also the whole book costs ~$100. Debating with myself if to get it or not.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 11:53:43 PM »
Okay its kinda weird. I can't see as much text now then before. This isn't the first time this happened with books in Google.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 01:52:58 AM »
The other book I'm thinking of maybe getting is

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Legends-Sefer-Ha-Aggadah-Midrash/dp/0805241132

but not too sure about the author though.

Price wise the first is double. Soo not too sure.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 12:58:47 PM »
I actually just found a copy of the Ain Yaakov in my house. I remembered that I had one (but its not this full one though but a part of the Ain Yaakov with Hebrew as well). Guess I'll be using it for now before I decide to get the full text perhaps.