Author Topic: BerGOGlio Writes Letter Supporting Sodomite "Catholics"  (Read 707 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
BerGOGlio Writes Letter Supporting Sodomite "Catholics"
« on: December 30, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »
Gay Group Satisfied By Pope Francis' Response

The Advocate is the world's largest and best-known pro-sodomite organization. In other words, it's the Pedofront of the fag community. It already named BerGOGlio as its Man of the Year, and here is part of the reason why: the so-called pope received a group of degenerate freak "Catholics" (Kairos) in a fawning manner!

Quote from: The Advocate
The group declined to reveal the contents of its original letter or of Pope Francis's response, but confirmed that the pope issued his blessing to Kairos and its members. Kairos also received a letter from the Vatican's secretariat of state, which reportedly said Pope Francis "really enjoyed" the letter and the way it was written, according to The Tablet.

I think enough has been said. Something tells me BerGOGlio would not receive a letter written by Zionist Catholics nearly as warmly.

LSDBR

Offline Southern Noachide

• Junior JTFer
Re: BerGOGlio Writes Letter Supporting Sodomite "Catholics"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »
There's no such thing as a "Zionist Catholic."  Catholics believe the Church is the "new Israel" (G-d forbid!).  The liberal/multicultural decrees of the post VII Church mean NOTHING.  Jews should stop paying attention to the Catholic Church and concentrate on befriending Fundamentalist Protestants--and bringing them OUT of Xianity altogether.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 03:07:51 PM »
Are you trying to missionize on our forum?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 04:18:55 PM »
As a Jew I try to stay away from what seems like an internal matters of other religions. Still I think it is worrying that the pope is pushing towards marxism. Does the pope know that according to Karl Marx, he is the biggest drug lord in the biggest drug cartel in the universe?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »
Whatever religion you are it is obvious this guy is extremely bad news.

Offline Southern Noachide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 11:08:47 PM »
Are you trying to missionize on our forum?

What does that even mean?  I'm a former Xian who is now a Noachide.  I'm not going to pretend I think Xianity is hunky-dory.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 11:14:37 PM »
It looks like you want trouble, so I'll be ignoring your comments.  ;D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 11:18:53 PM »
In other words, the Catholic Church wants to be like the Anglican Church and legalize homosexuality. Look on the bright side; now homosexuals won't have to be disguised as priests if they are not interested in women. Allowing priests to marry would be a better option though. They claim to be like the Kohanim in the Temple. But Kohanim did get married. If they didn't, Kohanim would be extinct. The priests could marry nuns. Instead they say nuns are married to their god. Is this supposed to be married to Yeshu or married to Yeshu's father like Mary? It seems like Catholicism is on one extreme with sexuality while Islam is on the other.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 11:23:43 PM »
In other words, the Catholic Church wants to be like the Anglican Church and legalize homosexuality. Look on the bright side; now homosexuals won't have to be disguised as priests if they are not interested in women. Allowing priests to marry would be a better option though. They claim to be like the Kohanim in the Temple. But Kohanim did get married. If they didn't, Kohanim would be extinct. The priests could marry nuns. Instead they say nuns are married to their god. Is this supposed to be married to Yeshu or married to Yeshu's father like Mary? It seems like Catholicism is on one extreme with sexuality while Islam is on the other.
Muslims claim to be anti-homosexuality but they come up with a bunch of reasons to overlook it. They don't mind molesting boys (especially if they are non-Muslims) and a lot of them don't think you are gay if you are the masculine partner during sodomite coitus.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 02:37:36 PM »
I don't understand the Catholic Church's official position on many things. I know a couple of dozen or so Catholics and their point of view is very different from the liberal ideology coming from Church leadership. However, from what I understand the majority or at least a significant number are politically very liberal. I don't understand.

The black churches are hard to understand as well..... they (black protestants) preach a message that is night and day different from the way most of them vote.

I guess the same with Jews, how can any religious Jew vote liberal? I read that the BIG majority of American Jews voted for oBumma....

Am I wrong in my observations or thinking?