Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Jenny

• Junior JTFer
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2014, 05:56:03 PM »
Jenny,

I don't know if you noticed this when you first signed on, but this is a serious Jewish, Zionist, religious forum of right wing Jews and other non-Jews who support Israel. 

So if you're just interested in partying or smoking marijuana, perhaps you should go on Jdate.com.
Dear Lisa
Just because I have a normal American life and don't follow every word of the Torah does not mean I am a bad person or that I am not conservative or believe in and support Israel.
I'm confused it's ok for non-Jews to be on the forum but it's not good for a Jew like me because I don't follow all the religious laws.  I guess that's why you only have 7 or 8 people posting all the time, you scare everyone off.
Don't worry about me I am leaving and won't be back.
By the way the party I went to had mostly kosher food so figure that one out.
Also I do not smoke marijuana.
Good Luck.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 07:06:01 PM »
What is 'mostly kosher food'.... Is that something that reform Jews eat like 'Kosher style'?

A Jew should be proud of their Jewish heritage and not assimilate. A simple reading of Megillah Esther reveals the great wrong the people did by attending the party of Achashveros.

I am not judging Jenny, but I sure hope she wakes up some day and realizes the greatness of her heritage.

Learn about the holidays of Purim, Shavuot, and the days of mourning 'Tish B'Av' and 'Aseret B'Tevet' and then ask yourself what you need to engage in the secular holidays...

JTF attempts to encourage Jews to follow the Torah. We only expect the non-Jew to follow the Noachide laws... So it may seem we are 'picking on' you when in reality we hope you receive our words as 'loving rebuke' of your current lifestyle. I myself had a liberal lifestyle for many years and I can attest to the power of teshuva.

I hope to see you back here some day soon.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 10:17:37 PM »
Jenny has been a member since September 21, 2012, 10:32:59 PM. I wonder why all the sudden she makes her first posts.