Author Topic: Incest: Al Sharpton's father made Al Sharpton's sister pregnant (video)  (Read 4075 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Incest: Al Sharpton's father made Al Sharpton's sister pregnant (video)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 06:05:27 PM »
Incest confuses me. That makes her also his mother?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 07:32:57 PM »
Al Sharpton said it was his step sister or half sister from his mother's side. Is it really incest by blood or just by marriage? Then again it's hard to understand what that ape is saying. Those pictures are so nasty.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 01:31:28 AM »
Al Sharpton said it was his step sister or half sister from his mother's side. Is it really incest by blood or just by marriage?

Yeah the way he made it sound is that he married the mother and then went for her daughter from someone else. That's still probably is the creepiest thing before that, but that's illegal and makes mongoloid children.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 02:26:48 AM »
You know how the old joke goes?
What do you call father's day in Harlem?
Mass confusion!!!!!!
 :::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
I heard it as "What's the most confusing day in Harlem?". That's what someone told me when I said the Leroy joke that Chaim told over 10 years ago. Chaim's version was how does the mother know which one is which if she has 7 sons named Leroy. So the mother said "I call dem by da last name.".

The time I said Chaim's version and got "What's the most confusing day in Harlem?" in response was in the sukkah of a rabbi 10 years ago. His son was the one that said "What's the most confusing day in Harlem?".

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 07:13:47 PM »
You know how the old joke goes?
What do you call father's day in Harlem?
Mass confusion!!!!!!
 :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Southern Noachide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 02:36:41 PM »
I've always scratched my head at how liberals (or conservatives for that matter) can have such widely disparate views of two communities that are so similar or so historically connected.

Every nasty thing that can be said about Black culture has been said about rural Southern "white trash"--usually by the same liberals who defend the same thing in the Black community.  FCOL, even the dialects are similar (though the Black dialect is more coastal, since they learned it from Ole Massa).

Similarly I marvel at how even at a time when it's practically illegal to criticize homosexual activity people are still holding their noses and making barfing noises at such allged "white trash" activity as incest and bestiality.  How long before these "white trash" activities will also be de-criminalized?

White liberals make fun of poor white Xian worship while (pardon my expression) creaming in their pants when a Blacks at worship behave exactly identically.  Well, now it turns out that ol' Al's family are a bunch of "white trash" themselves!  I love it!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 01:49:15 PM »
Woaaaaa.... that is beyond sick.

And I thought Woody Allen was a perv.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 01:10:02 PM »
Sharpton and Jackson are race baiting tools used by the Left!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
I heard blacks on FOX say that Duck Dynasty is in the entertainment industry while Sharpton and Jackson are in the grievance industry and that they don't really care about helping blacks. The blacks that said that were covering for Bill O'Reilly on the O'Reilly Factor.