Author Topic: Does Mariah Carey blacken her skin?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Does Mariah Carey blacken her skin?
« on: December 31, 2013, 09:56:11 PM »
I read that she is half white and half "Afro-Venezulan". So she is probably at least more than 50% non-black. I don't know what the Venezuelan side is besides black, but probably part white, perhaps partially Amerindian as well. I always thought she was half American black. I guess this explains why in the 90's, she always seemed more white to me than most half black people who usually look more black.

Her songs used to be good.

Then she started to act more black. Does she blacken her skin with some sort of makeup? Obviously acting black makes her music not good anymore. Rather than sound like her original music which was good, her current music sounds no different than Beyonce and whatever other black female noise there is.

I'm not trying to be racist. But this is an example of how people can choose to be good or evil no matter what race they are. Her political views were probably always Left Wing as is the case with most of the celebrities, but even producing something creative rather than noise is also a choice. When people choose to be creative they take part in good culture. But when they adhere to bad culture, they sound like black gansters in the middle of Harlem.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Does Mariah Carey blacken her skin?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 10:19:49 PM »
she doesn't look so black. she's got some negroid features but not dark.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 10:29:28 PM »
she doesn't look so black. she's got some negroid features but not dark.

But isn't there a difference between the two pictures? Maybe she uses makeup to change her features.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 10:33:08 PM »
yeah, one is older and fatter.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:01:49 AM »
This is something what Mariah Carey would say: I'm biracial (black, white) and I like all men except white. But how come most mixed race women go for white men?
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 11:08:59 AM »
There is this thing that is called sun tanning you know... and also the same skin can look different especially in pictures depending on type of exposure and lighting. There is no reason to suspect she messes up with her skin other then simple cosmetics and make up and natural tanning.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 11:11:25 AM »
Haha when I first saw this topic in my main page sidebar (Zelhar was the last poster) I immediately knew who started it.  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 01:40:26 PM »
This is something what Mariah Carey would say: I'm biracial (black, white) and I like all men except white. But how come most mixed race women go for white men?

Her first husband was white. He was about 20 years older. Her current husband is black and 10 years younger than her. So her first husband is old enough to be her second husband's father. He's also old enough to be her father.

I guess when she started to act more black, she also preferred to marry a black man. There is clearly a difference in her music in the Early to Mid-1990's and her music afterwards. But then again, most music deteriorates as time goes on. Even white singers like Britney Spears had music that sounded okay and then as time went on, it sounded like black noise.

Even blacks that would be considered R&B were okay in the 1990's. Now it's all like rap noise. I remember Mariah Carey sang a song with Boys 2 Men. It was okay. Boys 2 Men sang their own songs which were okay. But now all black music is noise. In the past blacks sang normal songs that I wouldn't call black songs, but rather mainstream songs sung by blacks. Motown and other Oldies music are examples. Now even many white singers go trashy in the beginning without a normal period. Such an example is Lady Gaga.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
Have you ever seen what Mariah Carey REALLY looks like??  I couldn't believe it.  And I couldn't believe that she allowed herself to be in a movie without the TONS of makeup she must have to use to change her appearance.  She was in the movie "Precious," of which I saw only a clip.  Here is what Mariah REALLY looks like.  It is shocking I know!

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 06:04:22 AM »
"Her father is African American (Black)and Venezuelan(Latin); therefore, she's ... Mariah Carey is half Irish and half Afro-Venezuelan (Black and Latina mix)" whatever that means. Anyway, she was acting more decent at the beginnings of her career.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 04:54:14 PM »
Have you ever seen what Mariah Carey REALLY looks like??  I couldn't believe it.  And I couldn't believe that she allowed herself to be in a movie without the TONS of makeup she must have to use to change her appearance.  She was in the movie "Precious," of which I saw only a clip.  Here is what Mariah REALLY looks like.  It is shocking I know!
Women usually look better without makeup. Mariah is actually a very attractive woman. The problem of what kind of a person she is.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 05:07:11 PM »
The Midrash Tanchumah relates of the physical punishment Cham underwent as a result of this and his subsequent performing of an atrocity on Noach: his skin became pigmented, his eyes bloodshot, his lips thick, fuzzy  hair, and to walk denuded: all traits passed on to his offspring.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 09:40:55 PM »
This might be possible.  Michael Jackson back in the day bleached his skin white, so he wouldn't be black anymore.  However, he claimed that he had a skin diease.  No one believed him at the time.  When he died (thank God), the docs "confirmed" that he did have that skin diease.  Maybe it's the same thing for Mariah Carey.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 07:00:28 AM »
Yay celebrities matter.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 09:07:52 AM »

I decided to watch the film the picture was taken from. Trayvon's girlfriend jeantelle is in it.