Author Topic: People Worship Lady Antichrist GOGa (ysv) And Pray To "Her"  (Read 445 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
People Worship Lady Antichrist GOGa (ysv) And Pray To "Her"
« on: January 04, 2014, 11:48:05 PM »
"Hear My Cries And Dreams, Mother Monster"

https://twitter.com/_c0pper/status/45470210047754240 (warning, immodest image of a hermaphrodite)

Stephanie Germanotta, aka "Mother Monster", aka Lady GOGa, yimach shema vezichra, the androgynous half-human, half-demon hybrid, is actually worshiped as a deity by many of her tens of millions of zombies (Little Monsters) throughout the globe. GOGa, who has songs about having a sexual relationship with satan (Bad Romance, Judas, Alejandro), being worshiped as a deity (Applause), glorifying sodomy (Born This Way), controlling people like zombies (Poker Face), and mass murder (Telephone), is literally presenting herself as the new messiah or even as an outright goddess. Literally every single one of GOGa's songs is about the the devil. Analyze any of her lyrics from any of her songs.

There can be zero doubt that GOGa is trying to position herself to become Gog, or the Antichrist, or both. There is literally no limit to the evil that this fiend can do.

LSDBR

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: People Worship Lady Antichrist GOGa (ysv) And Pray To "Her"
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:21:54 AM »
I'm pretty sure she's human. Also, I doubt that anyone who will run a one world government will be a slutty female pop-star in hollywierd.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 12:22:47 AM »
I'm pretty sure she's human. Also, I doubt that anyone who will run a one world government will be a slutty female pop-star in hollywierd.
That's what the whole world idolizes these days.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 12:26:05 AM »
That's what the whole world idolizes these days.

That's a tricky word. Most of the world does love and want to be like the sluts on t.v., but they don't respect them. Besides, the mudrats wouldn't follow her.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 12:49:16 AM »
The song "Telephone" was parodied by the Pro-Fakies. It's called "Support the Boycott". It's interesting that they chose to parody a mass murder song. I didn't know it was a mass murder song but I saw the vile trashy video taking place in a prison.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 03:56:52 PM »
This culture and worship of Hollywood stars who promote Satanism, is signs of the End Times.