Author Topic: Hellinist regime promotes X-Mas.  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hellinist regime promotes X-Mas.
« on: January 02, 2014, 10:55:16 PM »
http://palmtreeofdeborah.blogspot.com/2013/12/what-does-hkbh-have-against-trees.html

Christians in the U.S.A. need to buy a tree, in Jerusalayim Ir HaKodesh they get one for free.

Look at this evil regime who promote anything and everything but G-D forbid that a Jew should wear a Kippa to a soccer match, or some funding to promote Judaism. Nooo that is a threat.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Hellinist regime promotes X-Mas.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:08:00 AM »
There are countless of countries that can celebrate xmas and put up trees all over the world. But there is only one Israel, only one Jewish homeland and we don't need those trees in Israel.

If they want to give away free trees to people to celebrate it, plenty of people in the US would love to get free trees. I would be very happy for them. But not in Israel. The ONLY Jewish country.  >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:36:28 AM »
Planting a tree in Israel is a mitzvah. What's the punishment for cutting one down for idolatry?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 08:59:07 PM »
Last year I read that the Kapos at the JNF cut down trees that Jews donated and give them for the Asherah bushes used by Xtians in Israel. They said the trees grow back because they leave the stump. But a tree from such a stump must be destroyed. The Torah commands us to destroy all the idolatrous trees in the Land of Israel. Once it has been used for idolatry, it becomes forbidden forever.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 09:02:02 PM »
If they want to give away free trees to people to celebrate it, plenty of people in the US would love to get free trees. I would be very happy for them.

Israel should not encourage idolatry. The tree stumps would become forbidden forever. Just like Israel should not promote Xtian tourism to the "Holy Land". Israel can promote tourism but if Xtian tourists want to visit Xtian sites, they should do it on their own, not with the encouragement of the Tourism Ministry.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 09:27:26 PM »

Israel should not encourage idolatry. The tree stumps would become forbidden forever. Just like Israel should not promote Xtian tourism to the "Holy Land". Israel can promote tourism but if Xtian tourists want to visit Xtian sites, they should do it on their own, not with the encouragement of the Tourism Ministry.

They do soo with the homos as well. What a Busha.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 09:35:49 PM »
They do soo with the homos as well. What a Busha.

I know. I've seen it and posted about it. But the average Israeli can't stand the homos just like they can't stand Arabs. The average Israeli doesn't hate Xtianity though. As long as they don't bother Jews, most Israelis don't care about Xtianity. But opposing homosexuality and Arab terrorists is just basic decency. In Israel, political correctness hasn't taken over public opinion. In Israel, someone like BHO would never be elected Prime Minister. Most Israelis don't care about being called homophobic or racist. My grandmother basically believes what she hears the Israeli media says but when I told her about the campaign to bring homo tourists, she said "Who wants them? Let them stay away.". It's just common sense. So even people who are not exposed to real Right Wing teachings know that homosexuality and Arab terrorists are bad.