Author Topic: Oka contemplating erecting Satan statue at State Capitol  (Read 1108 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oka contemplating erecting Satan statue at State Capitol
« on: January 06, 2014, 06:43:33 PM »
This country is truly asking for a smack-down... Imagine a 'Satan' statue erected at your states capitol building...

Seriously Idolatry is coming soon to this country...

http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Group-unveils-Satan-statue-design-for-Oklahoma-5118481.php

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A satanic group unveiled designs Monday for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan it wants to put at the Oklahoma state Capitol, where a Ten Commandments monument was placed in 2012.

The New York-based Satanic Temple formally submitted its application to a panel that oversees the Capitol grounds, including an artist's rendering that depicts Satan as Baphomet, a goat-headed figure with horns, wings and a long beard that's often used as a symbol of the occult. In the rendering, Satan is sitting in a pentagram-adorned throne with smiling children next to him.

Where are the 'Atheists' now? Why is this not a violation of 'seperation of 'church' and state'?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Oka contemplating erecting Satan statue at State Capitol
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 07:26:50 PM »
I have one that I worship everyday.

Is that a statue of obongo?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 07:52:32 PM »
I have one that I worship everyday.

Is that a statue of obongo?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 07:52:48 PM »
You do understand, of course, that this will never be erected.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 08:11:38 PM »
They had a pagan event at the Super Bowl Halftime Show 2 years ago. It reminds me of how the Olympics honored pagan gods when it was in Greece (2004) and Italy (2006). If they don't pray to them but claim to be Christian now, why don't they feel ashamed of their pagan past?

Date: Feb. 5, 2012
Theme: Polytheism (Greek and Egyptian)
Performer(s): Madonna, LMFAO,[45] Cirque du Soleil,[46] Nicki Minaj,[47] M.I.A.,[48] Cee Lo Green,[45] Andy Lewis,[49] Avon High School Drumline, Center Grove High School Drumline, Fishers High School Drumline, Franklin Central High School Drumline, Southern University Dancing Dolls, 200 Person Choir consisting of Indianapolis locals
Producer: Ricky Kirshner
Sponsor: Bridgestone
Setlist:[45] "Vogue" (Madonna)
"Music" / "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It" (Madonna with LMFAO)
"Give Me All Your Luvin'" (Madonna with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)
"Open Your Heart" / "Express Yourself" (Madonna with Cee Lo Green)
"Like a Prayer" (Madonna with Cee Lo Green)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 08:54:44 PM »
They had a pagan event at the Super Bowl Halftime Show 2 years ago. It reminds me of how the Olympics honored pagan gods when it was in Greece (2004) and Italy (2006). If they don't pray to them but claim to be Christian now, why don't they feel ashamed of their pagan past?

Date: Feb. 5, 2012
Theme: Polytheism (Greek and Egyptian)
Performer(s): Madonna, LMFAO,[45] Cirque du Soleil,[46] Nicki Minaj,[47] M.I.A.,[48] Cee Lo Green,[45] Andy Lewis,[49] Avon High School Drumline, Center Grove High School Drumline, Fishers High School Drumline, Franklin Central High School Drumline, Southern University Dancing Dolls, 200 Person Choir consisting of Indianapolis locals
Producer: Ricky Kirshner
Sponsor: Bridgestone
Setlist:[45] "Vogue" (Madonna)
"Music" / "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It" (Madonna with LMFAO)
"Give Me All Your Luvin'" (Madonna with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)
"Open Your Heart" / "Express Yourself" (Madonna with Cee Lo Green)
"Like a Prayer" (Madonna with Cee Lo Green)

This is disgusting... Unfortunately I feel we may see more of this perversion in the coming years.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 09:17:30 PM »
What's really funny is... These stupid Satan worshippers don't even know what the real Baphomet is...  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.