Author Topic: Does this site make anyone else feel sick?  (Read 6066 times)

Offline wolfowitz

• New JTFer
Does this site make anyone else feel sick?
« on: October 07, 2006, 08:39:53 AM »
to me this site looks like the work of evil nazi sympathisers, parading as jews, created solely to cause tension.

the homepage article about african americans was paricularly disgusing IMO, nothing but scaremongering (similar to the propaganda used in 1930's Germany to create mistrust againts jews!?!?). The rest of the site is rather odius too.

While the site claims not to be racist, in the 15 or so minutes i have spent on this board i have read comments about hurricane katrina being 'not a bad thing' and 'shipping blacks back to africa' to note just two.

the sites view on islam is extremly bigoted too.

now im going to have to go before you guys make me puke.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Does this site make anyone else feel sick?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 08:49:50 AM »
to me this site looks like the work of evil nazi sympathisers, parading as jews, created solely to cause tension.

the homepage article about african americans was paricularly disgusing IMO, nothing but scaremongering (similar to the propaganda used in 1930's Germany to create mistrust againts jews!?!?). The rest of the site is rather odius too.

While the site claims not to be racist, in the 15 or so minutes i have spent on this board i have read comments about hurricane katrina being 'not a bad thing' and 'shipping blacks back to africa' to note just two.

Bye and you changed your name
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 08:51:57 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 11:11:16 AM »

What a stupid animal!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
This moron would probably call Rabbi Kahane a nazi sympathizer as well.

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 12:26:18 PM »
These are the idiots who are instantly deleted and banned on other forums I'm a member of. There should really be a watcher who can instantly delete these morons and ban them so as not to cause us any inconvenience and use of our time.

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 12:34:17 PM »
If wolfowitz feels sick it should see a doctor.  His life must be incredibly EASY if JTF makes him sick. :D

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 06:42:18 PM »
Having read all the posts that wolfowitz has made, I call for him to be banned.

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 06:42:43 PM »
maybe we are being too hard on him. perhaps he is a lifelong kike Jew who is only beginning his exposure to the truth. to be sure when i discovered this site, i originally was confused, thinking it was a hate site against Jews. boy did i learn some things about the world.

JTF IS the greatest site on the web, because it changed my perspective on life. from my existence, to my everyday trials.

Read what he wrote under 'Punching Advice' in the 'Affirmative Action People Crisis.'

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 09:21:57 PM »
Re:  "...now im going to have to go before you guys make me puke..."

Please puke first; then go.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 01:02:14 AM »
"the sites view on islam is extremly bigoted too"

JTF tells the truth about islam moran!  If you think muhammed (piss be upon him) a good person then you are really a nazi pig.

do you know muhammed indulged in slave trade?  muhammed said allah will not hear a slave's prayer if he runs away from his master.

JTF condemns the evil nature of the african american culture but always commends good black people like Allen Keys.

you are either a liberal idiot or a muslim nazi pig.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 04:35:25 AM »
Hey Wolfowitz, you punk ass [censored], we are also allowed to use humor, even with such serious subjects that we discuss.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!