General Category > General Discussion

Does this site make anyone else feel sick?

(1/3) > >>

wolfowitz:
to me this site looks like the work of evil nazi sympathisers, parading as jews, created solely to cause tension.

the homepage article about african americans was paricularly disgusing IMO, nothing but scaremongering (similar to the propaganda used in 1930's Germany to create mistrust againts jews!?!?). The rest of the site is rather odius too.

While the site claims not to be racist, in the 15 or so minutes i have spent on this board i have read comments about hurricane katrina being 'not a bad thing' and 'shipping blacks back to africa' to note just two.

the sites view on islam is extremly bigoted too.

now im going to have to go before you guys make me puke.

mord:

--- Quote from: wolfowitz on October 07, 2006, 08:39:53 AM ---to me this site looks like the work of evil nazi sympathisers, parading as jews, created solely to cause tension.

the homepage article about african americans was paricularly disgusing IMO, nothing but scaremongering (similar to the propaganda used in 1930's Germany to create mistrust againts jews!?!?). The rest of the site is rather odius too.

While the site claims not to be racist, in the 15 or so minutes i have spent on this board i have read comments about hurricane katrina being 'not a bad thing' and 'shipping blacks back to africa' to note just two.

--- End quote ---
Bye and you changed your name

cjd:

--- Quote from: wolfowitz on October 07, 2006, 08:39:53 AM ---to me this site looks like the work of evil nazi sympathisers, parading as jews, created solely to cause tension.

--- End quote ---
What a stupid animal!!

Scriabin:
This moron would probably call Rabbi Kahane a nazi sympathizer as well.

El Cabong!:
These are the idiots who are instantly deleted and banned on other forums I'm a member of. There should really be a watcher who can instantly delete these morons and ban them so as not to cause us any inconvenience and use of our time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version