Author Topic: Canada Court: 'Let's Burn the Jew' Not Racist  (Read 629 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Canada Court: 'Let's Burn the Jew' Not Racist
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:38:34 PM »
No it was not racist.
It was, however, a hate crime.
What if I attack another Chinese person who is a Jew.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:07:32 AM »
I think, technically speaking, there are only 4 races.  And those 4 races are white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid.  So, technically speaking, if someone says, "Let's burn the Jew," they're not racists.  But if someone says, "Let's burn the Black guy," they are racist.  Well, you know what?  I think that's a lot of horse manure!  I mean, even though, technically, it may be true; however, practically speaking, there is no difference.  Just like, technically speaking, anti-semite does not mean anti-Jew -- that's technically speaking; however, everyone knows that anti-semite has nothing to do with anyone being against just any person of semitic origin, but, instead, it ONLY means a Jew hater.  Words evolve (just read Shakespeare) and change their meaning.  So I think that if a person says "Let's burn the Jew" then the word "racist" should apply -- even though Jews aren't a race. 

Now you may say to me, "You're trying to change the meaning of the word to suit your purpose."  And I would reply, "You're right!" 

Furthermore, and what I find interesting is this:  If a Black guy says, "Let's burn the Jew," and the Jew is Caucasian, then the Black guy would not be accused of racism because he didn't want the White guy burned because he was White, but he wanted him burned because he was a Jew.  And if the White Jew were wearing a Kippa and the Black guy said, "Let's burn the White guy," then the Black guy WOULD be racist but not an Anti-Semite.

This is why I say that the Black guy is both a racist and an anti-Semite.

One last thing:  What if the Black guy said, "Let's burn the Jew" to a BLACK JEW? 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:44:02 AM »
Shame on Canada's court system. If this is not a hate crime I don't know what it is. As far as race goes I think that Jews resemble the people in country where they lived for centuries (maybe not 100%)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 02:23:00 AM »
This is absolutely a hate crime, they targeted her for her background and beliefs and lit her hair on fire.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 02:36:39 AM »
Just like knocking out whites and Jews isn't a hate crime, either.  >:(

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 08:10:45 AM »
Whether it is racist or not is not really point. It is incitement to violence.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 08:46:05 AM »
I don't think the article contains enough information to make a determination as to whether this is a racist issue..... more than likely it is though.

Maybe the aggressor sees that most Jews are smarter and better off, is jealous, and hates them..... that by definition (I think) is not racist.... what would it be called in a word? Racists see their own race as superior.... what if you see another race as superior (not your own) and value people using that as your baseline... that would be prejudice?

Prejudice and judgmental are misused I think. In today's world if you disagree with and don't totally embrace and accept some behavior you are called judgmental. Also, if you base your initial reaction to people on your life experiences and past dealings you are prejudiced.

I personally think all crime with violence could be called a hate crime and should be treated harshly regardless of who the perpetrator or victim is.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 08:54:43 AM »
In my previous rambling I stated "all crime with violence should be treated as a hate crime".....

After second thought I must correct myself.... the exception is muslims, who love their women so much they throw acid in their face, beat, rape, behead, etc.... these are disciplinary actions performed out of love and respect. You see, women are so stupid they must be constantly corrected, monitored, etc.