Author Topic: A little about myself  (Read 19901 times)

Offline rabbicummings

• New JTFer
    • RC Jewish Learning Center
Re: A little about myself
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 12:33:39 AM »

Rabbi Avraham Greenbaum of Azamra Institute in Yisroel stated to rabbi Aminadav Hinton:
I've now had a chance to check out your website and that of Rabbi Cummings,
both of which offer very important and greatly needed resources. I consider Aruch HaShulchan
the single most accessible in-depth explanation of the relevant laws in the Shulchan Aruch.
www.azamra.org P.O. Box 50037 Jerusalem 91500 Israel. Tel: 972-2-5370064
Rabbi Franklin Cummings (Elkana Ben Avraham)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2014, 02:38:59 AM »
Israeli Heart you beat me to it & replied pretty much the way I would have.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2014, 07:32:45 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2014, 08:02:57 PM »
Looks like he might of and family grew up secular. Some of his family are Christians.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2014, 09:00:03 PM »
Sorry Israelheart, I think he may be legit. Maybe not 100% kosher, but probably Jewish. He should probably be more careful though, I have his mother's #. Not a threat, just be more careful Frank!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2014, 12:42:11 AM »
Sorry Israelheart, I think he may be legit. Maybe not 100% kosher, but probably Jewish. He should probably be more careful though, I have his mother's #. Not a threat, just be more careful Frank!

Legit in the sense that he is halachically Jewish, I can accept. Legit as in he's a "rabbi" I don't. I provided all my references. No way that he gave up a catering company and yet he's ok with keeping the same phone number for that catering company as his personal number AND his "Jewish learning" center. I'm not a kid who would buy such nonsense that he's trying to pull.

He may be Jewish, he may not be a messianic. But, he's no rabbi.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2014, 04:44:16 AM »
It says David Kropman, 57, of Mason City, has been attending Adas Israel his entire life. If he's been attending Adas Israel all his life it's highly unlikely it's Messianic.I find the name Messianic strange all Jews believe in moshiach
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 09:23:30 AM »
Legit in the sense that he is halachically Jewish, I can accept. Legit as in he's a "rabbi" I don't. I provided all my references. No way that he gave up a catering company and yet he's ok with keeping the same phone number for that catering company as his personal number AND his "Jewish learning" center. I'm not a kid who would buy such nonsense that he's trying to pull.

He may be Jewish, he may not be a messianic. But, he's no rabbi.
I agree.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2014, 04:11:16 PM »
I'm not sure who David Kropman is is he related to the one who started this thread 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2014, 05:27:33 AM »
I'm not sure who David Kropman is is he related to the one who started this thread
No but they both go to Adas Yisroel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03