Author Topic: Ron Paul and Iran  (Read 2434 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Ron Paul and Iran
« on: July 15, 2007, 06:24:07 AM »
He buys into the conspiracy theory that the US government committed the 9/11 tragedy.  This should show he's crazy. 

Generals and troops in Iraq have been saying for months that Iran has been providing weapons to insurgents in Iraq.  Yet, on this issue, Paul aligns himself with someone like Alan Colmes--like how Buchanan does with Pelosi in regard to her trip to Syria--and asserts that it's all the US's fault.  He thinks Iran is innocent. 

Despite the recent terror plots in the UK and US (Fort Dix and JFK), Paul declared a couple days ago, "the country is in "great danger" of the U.S. government staging a terrorist attack." 

I can't imagine too many conservatives donating to his campaign.  Somehow, he's raised at least $2 million after the 2nd quarter of fund-raising tallies.  It must be those "civil-libertarians" who want to eliminate the Patriot Act. 

After more people see it, this thread could be moved to the Presidential Election category.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ron Paul and Iran
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 09:22:51 AM »
So who exactly are you voteing for since you hate Paul so much?

Why are you accusing me of hating Paul.  I did not use defame rhetoric.  I simply stated facts.  Paul gave a speech the other day and I quoted him.   

As Rabbi Kahane said, "Those who cannot debate, defame."

I support Duncan Hunter.  I've outline a list of positions that he's taken over the past 10 years.  He hasn't changed positions to try to pander to specific groups of voters.  He can be trusted. 

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 09:25:48 AM »
As long as Duncan didnt vote for the patriot act, or the Amnesty bill he has my vote but as far as I see Paul is the only canidate with a clean record sure he has his draw-backs with Iran but Iran is not a threat Israel can easily kill them I don't understand why my Jewish brothers & sisters fear Iran so much when they easily defeated 3 muslim countrys in less then a week. I do not know if Duncan voted for the patriot act I have to investigate him.

I am against the Iraq war let the muslims kill each other this is not a true Christians war. If I was not messed up I would be glad to fight in the IDF but I would not go to Iraq or Iran. I do have a bad feeling though about Paul I do not like his comments about the Pope being a man of peace Ratzinger is a nazi RAT his parents killed my Jewish brothers & sisters, my serbian brothers and sisters & they killed 2 of my relitives in WWII in battle of the buldge.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »
As long as Duncan didnt vote for the patriot act, or the Amnesty bill he has my vote but as far as I see Paul is the only canidate with a clean record sure he has his draw-backs with Iran but Iran is not a threat Israel can easily kill them I don't understand why my Jewish brothers & sisters fear Iran so much when they easily defeated 3 muslim countrys in less then a week. I do not know if Duncan voted for the patriot act I have to investigate him.

I am against the Iraq war let the muslims kill each other this is not a true Christians war. If I was not messed up I would be glad to fight in the IDF but I would not go to Iraq or Iran. I do have a bad feeling though about Paul I do not like his comments about the Pope being a man of peace Ratzinger is a nazi RAT his parents killed my Jewish brothers & sisters, my serbian brothers and sisters & they killed 2 of my relitives in WWII in battle of the buldge.
I can see why someone like yourself would not like the patriot act. Me I love it they should implement it in its most aggressive form. The only wrong thing the United States did when they went into Iraq is not flatten it like they did  Japan during WW2 and then install a provisional government until things could be brought under control. At that point they would have had some real bargaining power over Iran.

Ron Paul is no account in my book. He reminds me of Ross Perot.

You do quite a bit of talking about the institutions of the Catholic Church but it sounds like a lot of bluster with no substance to me. You have some really interesting pictures however I would need some facts to backup what seems to be some outlandish claims about the church. It seems you are trowing a lot of cr-p against the wall in the hope some might stick. The Catholic Church has enough real negatives going against it you don't need to develop surreptitious ones. By the way great picture of the pope I thought you didn't like him and here you use him as you avatar. Interesting!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 09:51:26 PM »
Democrats just want ron paul to get on the ballot so that their pick is pretty much an auto in.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 01:10:03 AM »
Ron Paul is dangerous. This was my Ask JTF ? this week as well.
I don't believe he has a shot of winning as he is a filthy nazi but I will be moving to Israel all the quicker if that piece of garbage gets elected.