Author Topic: Field Perspective  (Read 1952 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Field Perspective
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »
Connie is Nationa Field Coordinator fo the Minuteman Civil Defence Corps.

On The Border - Connie's Perspective

July is nearly over and thankfully the monsoons have arrived and cooled the desert down.  In the first 23 days of July, Border Patrol located 23 bodies of illegal aliens.  This was mainly in the Altar Valley area, although some were found around Yuma also. 

In the same period 56 Americans killed in Iraq.

It appears as if we are fighting two wars and not doing well in either of them. 

Border Patrol reports there are more young women than usual being found dead or in distress.  The young woman we found in the Altar Valley in June was 18 years old. I believe she lived, but I know she had a very narrow window of time left when the Minuteman SART found her.

What is going on out in the desert is criminal.  Coyotes are never found needing water, but the human cargo they are guiding are always left behind if they cannot keep up due to injury or dehydration. 

Neither the Mexican nor the American government give any value to these people.  They are indeed expendable. 

I am curious as to why there is no outrage beyond securing the border.  I fully understand the need to secure the border and I work hard in that direction, but I cannot understand how we, as good people, can stand by and not insist the border be secure to save the lives of those who are indeed victims of their society and our society.

The homeland security argument is valid, but there is a humanitarian issue that we choose to ignore, this is a national disgrace.  Keep in mind, cheap labor equals slavery. 

Sometimes I want to scream BUILD THE FENCE, DAMMIT!

Human suffering from open borders is growing by leaps and bounds for all of us.  Crime is skyrocketing. There is also identity theft, fraud, drugs, vehicle theft, and homicide. 

Keep after your representatives as they are still working on a comprehensive plan and are trying to sneak it through by adding it to other bills.  Nobody tells Ted Kennedy no and gets away with it.  At least that is how he thinks.

On another note. I spent last weekend with the California MCDC.  It was a great trip and I learned a lot by being there. They have a much different terrain than Arizona and sit right on the border.  On Saturday night a group of illegal aliens threw rocks at a couple of minutemen positioned on their post.  One minuteman was nearly hit in the head.  The group of illegal aliens was frustrated because we were manning the post for several hours and they could not cross.

I also was part of a sighting of an illegal who was gathering brass from an old border patrol shooting range.  Brass of course can be reloaded and used against BP agents and American volunteers on the border.

We are in the unique position of following an SOP that requires no contact with illegal aliens, so with the rock throwing we had to fall back and wait for BP to come. The illegal we spotted picking up the brass ran back over the fence before we could report him. I also saw he was standing on a rock waiting for us to leave.  I am sure he returned as soon as we left the area.

This could and should be a full time job on the border which is why we need it manned by military and Border Patrol.  Here in Arizona the government is cutting the National Guard by half in the near future, so crossings will pick up again and more criminals will be coming in. 

We will be having our October border operations as usual.  This year the operations will be in Arizona, California, Texas and Washington.  We have named them "Operation Secure America".  I am hoping for a big turn out of volunteers as we need to make a strong statement to the government we are here, we are strong, and we are not going away until the borders are secure.  Please plan to come and help out. I know the cost of gas is high as are groceries etc., but this is a war and we cannot lose this one or our country indeed is lost.

May God bless you all,
Connie

Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

newman

Re: Field Perspective
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:09:51 PM »
The big corporate bosses who provide the $$ for the politicians don't want the fence coz they want the wetbacks to depress the wages of Americans.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
Connie is Nationa Field Coordinator fo the Minuteman Civil Defence Corps.

On The Border - Connie's Perspective

July is nearly over and thankfully the monsoons have arrived and cooled the desert down.  In the first 23 days of July, Border Patrol located 23 bodies of illegal aliens.  This was mainly in the Altar Valley area, although some were found around Yuma also. 

In the same period 56 Americans killed in Iraq.

It appears as if we are fighting two wars and not doing well in either of them. 

Border Patrol reports there are more young women than usual being found dead or in distress.  The young woman we found in the Altar Valley in June was 18 years old. I believe she lived, but I know she had a very narrow window of time left when the Minuteman SART found her.

What is going on out in the desert is criminal.  Coyotes are never found needing water, but the human cargo they are guiding are always left behind if they cannot keep up due to injury or dehydration. 

Neither the Mexican nor the American government give any value to these people.  They are indeed expendable. 

I am curious as to why there is no outrage beyond securing the border.  I fully understand the need to secure the border and I work hard in that direction, but I cannot understand how we, as good people, can stand by and not insist the border be secure to save the lives of those who are indeed victims of their society and our society.

The homeland security argument is valid, but there is a humanitarian issue that we choose to ignore, this is a national disgrace.  Keep in mind, cheap labor equals slavery. 

Sometimes I want to scream BUILD THE FENCE, DAMMIT!

Human suffering from open borders is growing by leaps and bounds for all of us.  Crime is skyrocketing. There is also identity theft, fraud, drugs, vehicle theft, and homicide. 

Keep after your representatives as they are still working on a comprehensive plan and are trying to sneak it through by adding it to other bills.  Nobody tells Ted Kennedy no and gets away with it.  At least that is how he thinks.

On another note. I spent last weekend with the California MCDC.  It was a great trip and I learned a lot by being there. They have a much different terrain than Arizona and sit right on the border.  On Saturday night a group of illegal aliens threw rocks at a couple of minutemen positioned on their post.  One minuteman was nearly hit in the head.  The group of illegal aliens was frustrated because we were manning the post for several hours and they could not cross.

I also was part of a sighting of an illegal who was gathering brass from an old border patrol shooting range.  Brass of course can be reloaded and used against BP agents and American volunteers on the border.

We are in the unique position of following an SOP that requires no contact with illegal aliens, so with the rock throwing we had to fall back and wait for BP to come. The illegal we spotted picking up the brass ran back over the fence before we could report him. I also saw he was standing on a rock waiting for us to leave.  I am sure he returned as soon as we left the area.

This could and should be a full time job on the border which is why we need it manned by military and Border Patrol.  Here in Arizona the government is cutting the National Guard by half in the near future, so crossings will pick up again and more criminals will be coming in. 

We will be having our October border operations as usual.  This year the operations will be in Arizona, California, Texas and Washington.  We have named them "Operation Secure America".  I am hoping for a big turn out of volunteers as we need to make a strong statement to the government we are here, we are strong, and we are not going away until the borders are secure.  Please plan to come and help out. I know the cost of gas is high as are groceries etc., but this is a war and we cannot lose this one or our country indeed is lost.

May G-d bless you all,
Connie

Thanks for the great and informative post, snowshoe.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »
The big corporate bosses who provide the $$ for the politicians don't want the fence coz they want the wetbacks to depress the wages of Americans.
You have it exactly right newman this is what it boils down to.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years