Author Topic: Fort Lee, NJ; Chris Christie; bridge was limited not closed for only four days  (Read 1172 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
So that's the big scandal?
The bridge had only one lane open for four days.
That's it? Nobody died. Nobody was hurt. And there was no evidence that ice cream man did it.
The whale in NJ had to fire his staff for that?

Obongo murders our soldiers and ambassador overseas and it's ok. He meets the worlds terrorists and its ok. He shunts our friends and allies around the world and its ok. He wages war around the world and its ok.

Fatso eats another bowl of lard and its a big scandal.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mayor-sokolich-christie-idiot/2014/01/09/id/546225
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He closed 3 out of 4 lanes to deliberately cause traffic jams. Now he lies and avoid taking responsibility for that by blaming his staff and claiming he didn't know. He should resign and commit sepuko right away, and Hussein Osama too.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The Dems are trying to do and find anything to make Christie look bad so he won't run in 2016

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I hope Christie is toast... This guy would be the WORST RINO of all times..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Yes, this WAS a very BIG deal here, I'm sorry to tell you.  It was taking people 2 extra hours to get home from work.  All because of one politician having a vendetta against another???  It's nuts!  It's crazy!  People don't have to die for something like this to be very big news.  I'll just ask you this:  What if you had to get home to your children day after day and you found out that the traffic jam was CREATED ON PURPOSE?  Tell me you wouldn't hit the roof.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Actually, I read that someone did die.  There was a woman in an ambulance that was stuck.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, this WAS a very BIG deal here, I'm sorry to tell you.  It was taking people 2 extra hours to get home from work.  All because of one politician having a vendetta against another???  It's nuts!  It's crazy!  People don't have to die for something like this to be very big news.  I'll just ask you this:  What if you had to get home to your children day after day and you found out that the traffic jam was CREATED ON PURPOSE?  Tell me you wouldn't hit the roof.
It's a big deal and is wrong! But... This is a big deal to the media, but nothing is even said about all of Obamo  scandals....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Dems are trying to do and find anything to make Christie look bad so he won't run in 2016

Little do they know that that would be good for Republicans. So I'm happy Muzzie has been exposed.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
The big deal is that this moron said "little Serb" thus offending all the Serbs. And mayor is not Serb but of Croatian descent. Many New Jersey Croats are very good people who do not have any hate for their neighbors.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I thought he was Jewish judging by the name. I guess it's just an Eastern European sounding name.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Ok fine. But as in all my previous posts, I don't like the rhinoceros rino.
The point is not to defend the large bully, but to point out how quickly the other side pounds on their opposition.
Do the repubikkkans pound on obongo? Hardly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
So that's the big scandal?
The bridge had only one lane open for four days.
That's it? Nobody died. Nobody was hurt. And there was no evidence that ice cream man did it.
The whale in NJ had to fire his staff for that?

Obongo murders our soldiers and ambassador overseas and it's ok. He meets the worlds terrorists and its ok. He shunts our friends and allies around the world and its ok. He wages war around the world and its ok.

Fatso eats another bowl of lard and its a big scandal.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mayor-sokolich-christie-idiot/2014/01/09/id/546225
I know the pressures of having to arrive at appointed places and at certain times to pick up a child.
I have driven behind an ambulance, with a family member inside, when people didn't even shift lanes to make way for it.
I have no love for Christie.
But I agree with angryChineseKahanist.  The media was just waiting to find something to pounce on that big windbag for.
Is that all they could come up with.

Obama didn't have to make a two hour apology over Benghazi.  That incident was even more ominous for the people of this country.
We are ridiculous.
People were fired in N.J..  There is always going to be a fall guy for the head honco ( unless it can't be avoided.)  Why would people put things like that into writing.  Plus, people should stop and think before using email, facebook and twitter to air dirty laundry.  For earning over $100, 000 a year...that woman wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.