Author Topic: There Are No Moderate Arabs  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
There Are No Moderate Arabs
« on: January 06, 2014, 06:51:22 PM »

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: There Are No Moderate Arabs
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 07:21:28 PM »
Awesome video.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 09:25:53 PM »
This moderate Arab was in the recommended videos after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_qrQ3UbnFXs
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 01:34:46 AM »
בס''ד

Great job! G-d bless you!

Offline jimdraper

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 09:59:34 PM »
When the G-d of israel foreknowing the beganing from the ending, he would seem like a terrorist in todays mentality, but he is
After all Knowing, so stop after reading and began today to think on what I have said, (WHY)? LEVEN, When G-d says plainly inhow to live and how to bless we spit Iin his face, we know better, we can do this buy ourselves, The truth israel still holds his truth= hidden from the main media, (FAITH), YESHUA is very much alive and incharge, read the. Torah or new testatment, though the church was responsbile for the death of 6 MILLION JEWS AND OTHERS ! But these words Ring out loudly, bless those who bless you, nations that bless gods chosen people are today blessed, why has G-d to say about the fruit ot the sprit in the old torah?????????

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 11:45:06 PM »
I've already addressed this issue.
There are plenty of moderate and peaceful muslims:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:58:02 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 02:17:23 AM »
In my opinion Rabbi Kahane was trying to sabotage the so-called "peace talks" (surrender talks) with clever diplomatic tricks. He was speaking at a time before Arafat had received official recognition by the worst Prime Minister in Israel's history, Yitzchak Rabin.
His true plan for Arafat was to treat him in the same way that we treated the 7 nations of Canaan as he indicates in his book, Ohr Haraayon.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 05:36:56 PM »
When the G-d of israel foreknowing the beganing from the ending, he would seem like a terrorist in todays mentality, but he is
After all Knowing, so stop after reading and began today to think on what I have said, (WHY)? LEVEN, When G-d says plainly inhow to live and how to bless we spit Iin his face, we know better, we can do this buy ourselves, The truth israel still holds his truth= hidden from the main media, (FAITH), YESHUA is very much alive and incharge, read the. Torah or new testatment, though the church was responsbile for the death of 6 MILLION JEWS AND OTHERS ! But these words Ring out loudly, bless those who bless you, nations that bless gods chosen people are today blessed, why has G-d to say about the fruit ot the sprit in the old torah?????????

Why no responses to this Nazi fag?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 09:08:55 PM »
Why no responses to this Nazi fag?

because no one is able to translate. don't tell me you know what he said.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 10:44:02 PM »
The Jewish people have been blessed to have you with us,  Irish Zionist.    Thank you, from a Jewish brother.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 09:27:08 AM »
The Jewish people have been blessed to have you with us,  Irish Zionist.    Thank you, from a Jewish brother.

Never knew you were Jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 11:03:34 AM »
I've already addressed this issue.
There are plenty of moderate and peaceful muslims:
"ערבי טוב זה ערבי מת"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 11:10:24 AM »

Your "G-d" isn't in Torah. I checked. Also, there's nothing in Torah about faith, except one time, where it says it after every single time it mentions how to have a relationship with G-d; to know him. You're not allowed to be ignorant. Also, there was more than just "the church" (I'm assuming you mean the catholic one) responsible for the shoah. I have really no idea what the point of this post was, but yes,Torah does say anyone who blesses Jews will be blessed, measure for measure.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 03:28:39 PM »
Good video, I haven't seen this one before with the Rabbi...but its very true...there are NO Moderate Arabs...they are all the same, especially once they gain control!