Author Topic: Debbie Schlussel Writes About The Death of Imamu Baraka  (Read 619 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Debbie Schlussel Writes About The Death of Imamu Baraka
« on: January 14, 2014, 12:10:48 AM »
Amiri Baraka, RIH: Famous Racist, Jew-Hater Dead; Hailed & Mourned by Black America
By Debbie Schlussel

He proudly said, “I don’t see anything wrong with hating white people.” And he said America and Israel were behind the 9/11 Islamic terrorist attacks on America. And he’s considered the father of modern hip-hop.

The death of famous Black poet and so-called “civil rights” leader Amiri Baraka is illustrative of the tolerance for–no, the celebration of–anti-White racism and Jew-hatred in the most wealthy, educated circles of Black America. Baraka, born Everett Leroy Jones (he later went by “Leroi Jones”), had a career rife with anti-White bigotry, Jew-hatred, and Israel-hatred. He denied the Holocaust, accusing Jews of stealing the story of Black American slavery and transferring it to Hitler’s treatment of the Jews. He echoed the tired BS that “Zionism is racism.” And he constantly decried the alleged “influence” of the “Zionist” Jewish bourgeoisie. Baraka is considered the father of the “Black Arts” or Black culture movement. Clearly, Black arts and culture are inherently anti-Semitic. Ditto for the Black nationalist movement, which he helped lead and pioneer as one of the most famous and revered Black writers of his generation. He was a disciple and acolyte of Malcolm X and believed strongly in Black separatism and supremacy.

Here are just some of the nutty Baraka’s statements about Whites, Jews, and Israel . . .

* Who knew the World Trade Center was gonna get bombed / Who told 4,000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers / To stay home that day / Why did [Israeli Prime Minister Ariel] Sharon stay away?

* I don’t see anything wrong with hating white people.

* Israeli imperialism and South African apartheid are blood brothers.

* Jews had stolen Black secrets and then said that Hitler disliked Jews because he could smell the contact with Black on them.

* I got the extermination blues, jew-boys. So come for the rent, jewboys/or come ask me for a book, or/sit in the courts handing down your judgements still I got something for you, gonna give it to my brothers, so they’ll know what your whole story is, then one day, jewboys, we all, even my wig wearing mother/gonna put it on you all at once. [His way of saying Jews should be exterminated for "exploiting" Blacks.]

* Zionism is a form of racism. It is a political ideology that hides behind the Jewish religion and the Jewish people, while performing its negative tasks for imperialism.

* Now let us face these realities: a n-gger wants to put down the Zionist and the Zionists control the radio, the television, the movies, the education, the intellectual life of the United States, the morality of the United States-Judeo-Christian ethics. The minute you condemn them publicly, you die.

* Atheist Jews double crossers stole our secrets…They give us to worship a dead Jew [Jesus Christ] and not ourselves. . . . Selling fried potatoes and people, the little arty bastards talking arithmetic they sucked from the arab’s [sic] head.

* Another bad poem cracking steel knuckles in a jewlady’s mouth.

Amiri Baraka, I hope you packed light for the afterlife. It’s very hot where you’re goin’. Rot In Hell.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Debbie Schlussel Writes About The Death of Imamu Baraka
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:12:44 AM »
Imamu Baraka died in a Jewish hospital. I guess he hated Jews so much but was a hypocrite by going to a Jewish hospital. Or maybe he did it so his followers an can say that "Jew doctors poisoned him".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 12:17:56 AM »
I personally want to sh*t an p*ss on this cretins grave.

His statements concerning 9/11 have bothered me since I heard this perverted animals name. I rejoice in his death and know this black soul is burning in the pits of Hell at this moment.

Spit... Spit... On the little black man...

My brother was a Jew, my brother died in the WTC on 9/11... If this crock were to spout his inane 'poetry' in my presence I swear I would have gouged his eyes out and shoved em up his a**...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 12:21:21 AM »
Imama Baraka,
How I'd love to smack ya...
Your black heart is dead
Yeah, that's what I said
Your poems suck so bad
And I'm not even sad
Your dead
I'd smack you upside the head.
Imama Baraka, just a bunch of Caca...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 12:26:05 AM »
Imamu Baraka,
Here's a heap-load of hate from a 'cracka'
I'd spit in your face, you lazy disgrace.
I'd crack your skull, you ugly bull.
Your face in the poo, I'd eliminate you

Play 'knock-out' with THIS Jew, your face shoved in the goo.
You fall and stub your nose, I'd beat you with a hose.
No mercy for fools like you, Imamu
I bet you would call for your momma.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 12:37:17 AM »
Chaim did a show about Imamu Baraka in 2002. The whole second half of the show is exposing him and other black "poets". What's funny is that he died the same week as Sharon. Now they are neighbors in a very warm place.

Do you have the archives of the show? It was on JTF Archives. I saw you wrote that you would copy the material from the site when West Coast JTFer was closing it.

It's from late November/early December, 2002.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 01:40:19 AM »
Chaim did a show about Imamu Baraka in 2002. The whole second half of the show is exposing him and other black "poets". What's funny is that he died the same week as Sharon. Now they are neighbors in a very warm place.

Do you have the archives of the show? It was on JTF Archives. I saw you wrote that you would copy the material from the site when West Coast JTFer was closing it.

It's from late November/early December, 2002.

I did mirror the archive...

Let me see if I can find it..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:47:57 AM »
Found the following files from Nov/Dec 2002...

11062002a.mp3
11062002b.mp3
11132002a.mp3
11132002b.mp3
11202002a.mp3
11272002b.mp3
12042002a.mp3
12042002b.mp3
12112002a.mp3
12112002b.mp3
12182002a.mp3
12182002b.mp3
12252002a.mp3
12252002b.mp3

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 03:03:17 AM »
I'd save him over Adolf Sharon if they were in a burning building and I could only save one of them. Of course, both are burning now.  :dance:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 03:05:15 AM »
This has been a huge deja-vu, with American conservatives praising Mandela to Jewish conservatives praising Sharon, with us on the outskirts.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge