Author Topic: Serbian Historian - The Serbs are of Hebrew origin  (Read 28360 times)

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
Re: Serbian Historian - The Serbs are of Hebrew origin
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 06:37:29 AM »
That article is b**[censored], you are embarrassing yourself.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 07:31:36 AM »
"readed"?  :)

So Serbs are of Hebrew origin, Serbs are Russians, Serbs are Iranians, Serbs are Celts.....
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 10:03:17 AM »
"readed"?  :)

So Serbs are of Hebrew origin, Serbs are Russians, Serbs are Iranians, Serbs are Celts.....
Read Josh.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 02:02:03 PM »
All I know is that our language is equivelent of Sanskrit and that many Indians are aware of ancient Serbian civilization in India. We are as old as history itself. One of our members here comfirmed what many historians in Serbia are saying for years but their findings are ridiculed. 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 07:14:14 AM »
Theory number one---->serbs are ancient iranic tribe which all 'slavs' descend from this is why serbs are darker in appearance while the rest of the slavs that migrated ...

The truth is there are people who call themselves Serbs when in fact they aren't.
The dark appearance "Serbs" are originally Turks or Serbs mixed with Serbs. The real Serbs cannot be dark. Those are fake Serbs: Vlade Divac, Janko Tipsarevic........Do they look Slavic? No. They look like Turks or at least like Slavs mixed with Turks from Ottoman era and because of people like them the Serbs are stigmatized as dark in general.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 07:22:50 AM »
Read Josh.

Are you JTFer USA4evamore? So how does it make you feel to bash Europe and call each and every citizen of Europe anti-Semites and call it a Jew hating continent in general, but at the same time you put pink shades when American society hates the Jews. Why don't you talk about that? Oh I know what will you say, "Americans don't hate Jews, most TV shows that are hating on Jews are just trying to make people laugh."

There are people that are anti-Semitic on each continent, including USA. Do you hear me, JTFer USA4EVAMORE?

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 07:34:08 AM »
JudasBenPesach 09.02.2014.

"Proud ethnic cleansers from the 1. mehanizirana gardijska brigade"

Serbs are in no position to be talking about ethnic cleansing when my uncle was kicked out of his home in Vojvodina just before the invasions of Croatia took place.

And Croat garbage is in no position to talk about Vojvodina because it never was Croatian.

So JTFer Ephraim/USA4evaMore, tell JTFer Jenny/youtuber JudasBenPesach to come here and discuss the issues he has and address him to stop wearing women clothing if he is a male.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
JudasBenPesach 09.02.2014.

"Proud ethnic cleansers from the 1. mehanizirana gardijska brigade"

Serbs are in no position to be talking about ethnic cleansing when my uncle was kicked out of his home in Vojvodina just before the invasions of Croatia took place.

And Croat garbage is in no position to talk about Vojvodina because it never was Croatian.

So JTFer Ephraim/USA4evaMore, tell JTFer Jenny/youtuber JudasBenPesach to come here and discuss the issues he has and address him to stop wearing women clothing if he is a male.
I am the one and only me! I don't know, USA, Patriot,  or Jenny, but you do. So you invite your friend Marbus...

How many freaking accounts do you have now?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 06:16:41 AM »
I am the one and only me! I don't know, USA, Patriot,  or Jenny, but you do. So you invite your friend Marbus...

How many freaking accounts do you have now?

Herkul Poaro, you failed this time, I am me, you are someone else. Croat goat is not my friend.

Here is your favorite song JTFer USA4EVAmore, you put on your facebook page------>

VERSE 1

White people they crazy
Swear they lost they mind
All you gotta do is turn on MTV one time
And see
White girls they crazy
White boys they crazy
Then they all get crazy
And they have a crazy ass baby

Have you ever thought of this? No?
Well this is why they pill ya
83% of white people have traits of serial killas

I see White people kissin...
all they dogs on the mouth
And I see those white people...
sayin you really need to cut that [censored] out
man yall f**kin

White people crazy
White people crazy
White people crazy
All White people crazy VERSE 2

Straight Jackets, Trailer Parks
Country Music, Golf Karts
Duck Huntin... Guitars
Watchin Hockey, Nascar

Ask any white person they know ...
About any white person they know ...
And they'll admit that they friend'd admit
that they know they crazy fo sho (fo sho!)

Oh and Jerry Springer was alllll white
and awwww man he crazy
Adoption exist...
yet white people try to kill they babies?

see White people they crazy
since they was baby gravy
I remember bein up in that womb like
Let me out im goin CRAAAAAAZYY!!!!

White people crazy
White people crazy
White people crazy
All White people crazy

Linsday Lohan
Britney Spears
Awww man They Crazy

Charlie Sheen
Will I Am
Awww man They Crazy

Bill clinton He crazy
Martha stewart She Crazy
Billy mays He Crazy
Kanye West clothes they crazy

Casey Anthony She Crazy
Stewie griffin He Crazy
Tyler The Creator
Homer Simpson Awww man they crazy

Ryan Dunn rest in piece he crazy
Johnny Knoxville crazy
Hitler He was crazy
All yall white people yall crazy

HOOK ME UP WITH A DOLLAR

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 08:00:20 AM »
Herkul Poaro, you failed this time, I am me, you are someone else. Croat goat is not my friend.

Here is your favorite song JTFer USA4EVAmore, you put on your facebook page------>

VERSE 1

White people they crazy
Swear they lost they mind
All you gotta do is turn on MTV one time
And see
White girls they crazy
White boys they crazy
Then they all get crazy
And they have a crazy ass baby

Have you ever thought of this? No?
Well this is why they pill ya
83% of white people have traits of serial killas

I see White people kissin...
all they dogs on the mouth
And I see those white people...
sayin you really need to cut that [censored] out
man yall f**kin

White people crazy
White people crazy
White people crazy
All White people crazy VERSE 2

Straight Jackets, Trailer Parks
Country Music, Golf Karts
Duck Huntin... Guitars
Watchin Hockey, Nascar

Ask any white person they know ...
About any white person they know ...
And they'll admit that they friend'd admit
that they know they crazy fo sho (fo sho!)

Oh and Jerry Springer was alllll white
and awwww man he crazy
Adoption exist...
yet white people try to kill they babies?

see White people they crazy
since they was baby gravy
I remember bein up in that womb like
Let me out im goin CRAAAAAAZYY!!!!

White people crazy
White people crazy
White people crazy
All White people crazy

Linsday Lohan
Britney Spears
Awww man They Crazy

Charlie Sheen
Will I Am
Awww man They Crazy

Bill clinton He crazy
Martha stewart She Crazy
Billy mays He Crazy
Kanye West clothes they crazy

Casey Anthony She Crazy
Stewie griffin He Crazy
Tyler The Creator
Homer Simpson Awww man they crazy

Ryan Dunn rest in piece he crazy
Johnny Knoxville crazy
Hitler He was crazy
All yall white people yall crazy

HOOK ME UP WITH A DOLLAR

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
:::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
What Facebook page? I'm a black guy? :::D

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 11:21:47 AM »
LOL!

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 01:27:41 PM »
Oh okay, I think I got it... you're implying that that I'm a crazy white trash trailer park honky. That hurts... hurts so bad. I think I'll go cry myself to sleep.  :'( :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 02:02:09 PM »
Everyone is really Jewish according to historians. Serbia has  history to be proud of. Stick with it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 11:43:10 PM »
Theory number one---->serbs are ancient iranic tribe which all 'slavs' descend from this is why serbs are darker in appearance while the rest of the slavs that migrated ...

The truth is there are people who call themselves Serbs when in fact they aren't.
The dark appearance "Serbs" are originally Turks or Serbs mixed with Serbs. The real Serbs cannot be dark. Those are fake Serbs: Vlade Divac, Janko Tipsarevic........Do they look Slavic? No. They look like Turks or at least like Slavs mixed with Turks from Ottoman era and because of people like them the Serbs are stigmatized as dark in general.
Turks are Mongoloid race you punk. Why are the Serbs from Montenegro the "darkest" ones in appearance if the Turks could not conquer their lands? 
We are the oldest of all European nations. We had a great civilization in India more than 10,000 years ago and Indians documented this in their holy books.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 05:54:59 AM »
Turks are Mongoloid race you punk. Why are the Serbs from Montenegro the "darkest" ones in appearance if the Turks could not conquer their lands? 
We are the oldest of all European nations. We had a great civilization in India more than 10,000 years ago and Indians documented this in their holy books.

It is not my issue if you look like Vlade Divac or Janko Tipsarevic. Screw you with your insane India theories. You should work on your accent too instead of complaining how it is tough to be an Eastern European in the USA. Peace out paljevino.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 06:00:14 AM »
Oh okay, I think I got it... you're implying that that I'm a crazy white trash trailer park honky. That hurts... hurts so bad. I think I'll go cry myself to sleep.  :'( :::D

No, not at all. I was implying that you are someone else, black dude in this case, just like you call people who are not trolls-trolls, and those who are truly trolls, you say nothing. So now you saw how it is like to be called something you aren't Mr Herkul Poaro.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 11:10:49 AM »
No, not at all. I was implying that you are someone else, black dude in this case, just like you call people who are not trolls-trolls, and those who are truly trolls, you say nothing. So now you saw how it is like to be called something you aren't Mr Herkul Poaro.
Okay, so you are not josh. So who are you originally? You have been around since he was. Tell me you have never done anything against JTF... You never helped him?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 11:23:01 AM »
It doesn't bother me, I think you're pretty funny, except for when you call me a pagan or a baal worshipper. Also I'm an American, I don't know who the heck Herkul Poaro is...

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 03:29:23 PM »
I don't know who the heck Herkul Poaro is...

Poaro or Poirot is a fictional detective, created by Agatha Christie. He always solves mysteries in the end. I am starting to think you are not the real Poaro because you didn't guess that guy is supermentalita pretending to be a new member from Belgium, you said hello to him, he fooled you  ;D

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 03:38:56 PM »
Okay, so you are not josh. So who are you originally? You have been around since he was. Tell me you have never done anything against JTF... You never helped him?

I am a member of a well known Serbian forum. 5 people who were here on JTF had left the forum 4 years ago and we made a forum which I cannot advertise here. The guy Josh was banned from our Serbian forum because he advertised his work on our forum behind the charade phrase "I support Serbia". It was a no go for our forum.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 03:42:42 PM »
you punk.

ćaskali smo na ovom forumu ranije a ti sada vređaš.