Author Topic: Serbian Historian - The Serbs are of Hebrew origin  (Read 28356 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Serbian Historian - The Serbs are of Hebrew origin
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 04:19:17 PM »
Poaro or Poirot is a fictional detective, created by Agatha Christie. He always solves mysteries in the end. I am starting to think you are not the real Poaro because you didn't guess that guy is supermentalita pretending to be a new member from Belgium, you said hello to him, he fooled you  ;D
I knew something was wrong when I saw the trinity, which I didn't notice when I welcomed him. He did fool me, by being obvious... I didn't think SM would be stupid enough to put 777 in his name and the trinity in his profile. Also I can't check IP addresses.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 02:30:48 PM »
I love Joshua!

You can love any Joshua as long as his forename is not Rosenberg, if you know what I'm saying.

They wanted to advertise a 62 minute video against JTF on Christian websites, including the Serbian ones. But no website wants Joshua's videos so he touts Christian websites all day to make them promote the video. As I am an admin on a Serbian forum, I saw their IP addresses, yeap
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 06:25:07 PM »
^  I was talking about Joshua from the tribe of Ephraim.  I was hinting that he was acting like a coward.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2014, 06:37:02 AM »
Screw you with your insane India theories.

Official history is fake!!!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 02:55:00 PM »
Official history is fake!!!

Узми те гусле са слике и одгуслај у правцу Црне Горе илити Монтенегра.  :)
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2014, 03:00:32 AM »

Пичка ти материна, глупа, неинформисана, идиотска, испраног мозга!!! Гусле су најстарији србски музички инструмент!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2014, 03:55:39 AM »
Пичка ти материна, глупа, неинформисана, идиотска, испраног мозга!!! Гусле су најстарији србски музички инструмент!

Hate to break it to ya, but Jews had harps first. King David even liked them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 03:56:22 AM »
Oh and I google Serbian a lot better than I read it "[censored], stupid, uninformed, idiotic, brainwashed! Harps are the oldest srbski musical instrument!"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2014, 03:57:53 AM »
Lol that's how you say Serbian, S[e]rbski?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 04:15:52 AM »
Hate to break it to ya, but Jews had harps first. King David even liked them.

Not harp, gusle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gusle

Lol that's how you say Serbian, S[e]rbski?

Officially "srpski" ("српски"), but more correctly (unofficially) "srbski" ("србски) or "serbski" ("сербски").

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 05:15:02 AM »

пичка теби материна закржљали болеснику, кукала ти мајка пичкице усрана

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 05:26:58 AM »
пичка теби материна закржљали болеснику, кукала ти мајка пичкице усрана

Дувај га бре, провокатору...

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2014, 05:44:08 AM »
Дувај га бре, провокатору...

дувај га неком свом болеснику

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2014, 07:15:37 AM »
дувај га неком свом болеснику

Blah blah blah what you calling people names for?? You'd already be banned like five times if you wrote that stuff in English. Is that seriously how you have a discussion? Grow up brah, always be polite and courteous, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet, but since this is online, you don't have a plan to kill everyone here, so be double courteous.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2014, 04:13:40 AM »
Blah blah blah what you calling people names for?? You'd already be banned like five times if you wrote that stuff in English. Is that seriously how you have a discussion? Grow up brah, always be polite and courteous, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet, but since this is online, you don't have a plan to kill everyone here, so be double courteous.

Me banned? It almost brought a tear down my face.

Me calling names? The guslar guy started first by cursing me, my mother. Get your spectacles or use translator the right way. Of course there had to be a response from my part.

Me having to grow up? No, Joshua Rosenberg has to grow up, he made an intrusion to Serbian forum, trolled it to the maximum and people say he is here. I am warning him for the last time. If he inbreaks to Serbian forum with trillion accounts and promotes his political videos we don't care about, I will put online the messages he sent to somebody on the Serbian forum, under wraps. J.R is a dead beat baby daddy and he is proud of it. He got some very young girl pregnant and takes no responsibilities for it. Nuff said.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 06:08:50 AM »
Don't swear. I don't know what happened in the conversation.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2014, 07:53:55 PM »
Only one really really sick person can write something negative about gusle.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2014, 07:57:27 PM »
Don't swear. I don't know what happened in the conversation.
You are correct, he cursed first with "screw you" and after the soft response from Slobodan he said how Slobodan should take his gusle (holy musical instrument) and go away to Montenegro ( where gusle are popular). This moron wants to associate the greatest treasure of our people with something backward and primitive.  :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2014, 03:27:01 AM »
No, I cursed first, in response to provocation.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2014, 10:37:13 AM »
You are correct, he cursed first with "screw you" and after the soft response from Slobodan he said how Slobodan should take his gusle (holy musical instrument) and go away to Montenegro ( where gusle are popular). This moron wants to associate the greatest treasure of our people with something backward and primitive.  :o

Again you smoru...

You are calling me a moron? No, moron is your name. I know them, they post on Serbian forums, so you don't need to shield these guys, you're the problem here, not they.

Who asked you for your opinion here? Your English accent is something you have to work on. What a stupid earthworm you are. In a way your silly postings are responsible for Serbian people leaving this forum. Where are they? Long gone! Throughout the years, there was a bunch of Serbs posting here, and where are they now? I know at least 6 of them, and they feel sorry for you.

Why did you call your screen name "Serbian army" at first place when you are a sissy? If you had any intellect at all, you wouldn't be presenting your gruesome theories about Serbs with a Serbian flag next to your screen name and degrading us that way. No sane, sapient Serb would ever agree with any of your morbid theories about Serbian history and origins.

One of your latest sicknesses on JTF forum was when you posted a video about Serbian Christmas. You are an underdog who lives out of Europe and that video had nothing to do with some crazy asss people in Jackson, USA, who call themselves "Serbs". They have American forenames and besides, they seem to know nothing about Serbian tradition. Those [censored] were shooting from their rifles like crazy and you present that as "celebrating Serbian Christmas"? You blab about Serbian history by starting some wicked conspiracy theories as a result of your so called "research".

Your India mumbo-jumbo theories could never be welcomed on great Serbian forums. Serbian people buzzed from JTF forum when they got sick from a crazy individual like yourself. There is almost nobody left here, besides you, the greatest lunatic out of all.

The sad part here is, when people who are reading this forum, see your nonsense, see a Serbian flag next to your nonsense and can easily equalize that with other Serbs being just like you. Remove the flag, dumb [censored].

Прекини да се мешаш смору, досадио си и Богу и народу. Нико овде није будала, сем тебе.  Oд Наших

On top of your dumb posts, you confronted Chaim on various occasions, when you defended your impudent political views which can offend Jews, on and out of JTF.

You troll here every day with your threads made to insult and provoke the Jews, Last provocative thread of yours is the one about Putin..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,74607.0.html

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2014, 11:40:12 PM »

It was you who insulted GUSLE not me. What kind of "person" can insult one of the greatest treasures of his nation? I don't remember having any particular conflict with any of Serb members here. I have my opinion on politics and I feel free to express it on this forum.
I never insulted any Jews so what if my perspective is different than some of Jewish members? Do I have to agree on everything and anything with over 5,000 members?

Unlike you I never posted under any different nick and unlike you I will defend my political views in civilized DISCUSSION. You insulted the most secret musical instrument and I will respond in same manner to you MORON.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 05:17:07 AM »
blah blah blah and blah

Dosadio si s tvojim glupostima. Rodili te kao morona.