Author Topic: Every year, percent of Jews in Israel goes down (new video)  (Read 1814 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Every year, percent of Jews in Israel goes down (new video)
« on: December 05, 2013, 05:20:15 AM »
בס''ד

In 2000, 82% of the residents of tiny pre-1967 Israel were Jews. In 2012, the official figure is 75%. But because many of the "Jews" are not really Jewish halachically, and because of uncounted illegal aliens, the percent is actually considerably lower. So those who say that to keep a Jewish majority we must create a "Palestine" state and retreat to the suicidal pre-1967 borders that are only 6 to 9 miles wide are lying. Because even in tiny pre-1967 Israel, we already have a binational state with a shrinking Jewish majority. The reasons for the decrease in the Jewish majority: a huge Muslim birthrate which is encouraged by generous Israeli government handouts and a growing population of both legal and illegal aliens from Africa and other Third World hellholes. If we keep all of the land that G-d has miraculously given us in Judea, Samaria and east Jerusalem, and if we encourage the Muslims to permanently leave Israel with compensation, only then we will have a growing and healthy Jewish majority in the land of Israel. Hayamin Haamiti, our movement in Israel, is the only group to advocate this realistic program.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Every year, percent of Jews in Israel goes down (new video)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »
Great video, Chaim. We need to encourage more Jews to move to Israel. The more the better Israel's situation is.

And no more immigration from Africa and the Arab world. We already have problems with them.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
  • Ex-Leftist on the war path against the Left
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:45:45 PM »
My understanding is that Israel is facing the same demographic crisis much of the rest of the civilized Western world is. And in the case of all countries, I don't see how a Jewish state or any other country that wishes to not take on the character of the third world toilet is going to keep its identity and history without appropriate measures regardless of how many people may scream about it, and that means huge slashes to legal immigration, getting a grip on illegal immigration, and working to discourage high birthrates in migrant groups taking on heavy welfare benefits. People DO need to be encouraged to repatriate.

We're being plundered by the people who are a demographic threat to take over our countries and do us in. What is going on is just shocking. Do borders even exist anymore?   

الموت الى الإسلام

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 04:17:24 AM »
Surprised at the statistics in the video.
The last time I read a newspaper on the subject, it said that the birthrate of Hareidim has overtaken the Arab birthrate - especially in Jerusalem.
We needn't get too glum.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 05:47:51 AM »
Not only the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim hurt the Jewish demographic balance but we also have the Sudanese,the Etrerians,The Thailandis & the Filipinos who all harm the Jewish majority in addition to the Arabs & assorted European & North & South American Goyim.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 07:02:42 AM »
In terms of immigration, Israel is still in net decline: 25,000 Jewish olim arrive every year whilst 37,000 Jewish Sabras leave Israel for good every year.

If Obamacare goes bottom-up, expect a surge in American Jews trying to get Israeli citizenship in order to take advantage of the Israel's very good virtually free medical care. The fact is that Israel doesn't really want another mass Aliya wave, and they would clamp down on the the regulations & numbers let in if there was a sudden arrival of tens of thousands of unhealthy, obese, spoilt, whining, demanding US Jews, unless they come with ready $$$, which most US Jews now haven't got.

Shame to tell, but the very last Jew that will be allowed in to Israel is......Chayim, barring direct Divine Intervention!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 07:55:16 AM »
Not only the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim hurt the Jewish demographic balance but we also have the Sudanese,the Etrerians,The Thailandis & the Filipinos who all harm the Jewish majority in addition to the Arabs & assorted European & North & South American Goyim.

Thai. Not Thailandi. That is not a real word.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 08:04:24 AM »
Thai. Not Thailandi. That is not a real word.
Yes it is a real word in Hebrew.
At least in modern Hebrew that is what they are called.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 08:06:28 AM »
Yes it is a real word in Hebrew.
At least in modern Hebrew that is what they are called.

Oh my bad. It is just my cursor doesn't recognize it as an actual word.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 08:13:29 AM »
Oh my bad. It is just my cursor doesn't recognize it as an actual word.
Do you live here?
I do I know better than your cursor that is what they are called in all media here & in spoken daily talk.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 08:42:21 AM »
Do you live here?
I do I know better than your cursor that is what they are called in all media here & in spoken daily talk.

What do you mean "here"? If you mean, America. Yes. I have lived here all my life.

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 01:38:22 PM »
Surprised at the statistics in the video.
The last time I read a newspaper on the subject, it said that the birthrate of Hareidim has overtaken the Arab birthrate - especially in Jerusalem.
We needn't get too glum.

But is not the Arab community much larger?
الموت الى الإسلام

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 11:11:01 AM »
What do you mean "here"? If you mean, America. Yes. I have lived here all my life.
By here I mean Israel where all Jews should live,I left that hell hole years ago.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 09:09:13 PM »

Arab birthrate is in decline except the Bedoins in the Negev who have multiple wives and many many children. (according to Dr. Mordechai Kedar)

Anyway I would like to ask Chaim of a solution to getting a lower birthrate to the different groups who aren't Jewish especially to Arabs.
 Best solution as we know would be transfer, but let's say it isn't achieved or while it is being attempted to achieve what else could possibly be done? Could encouragement of Arab women working and being "career oriented women" be something good to discourage them having children or something that will or can backfire (by them gaining power and such).

-(Obviously to the illegal shvartza immediate deportation).

- To the Russian goyim? Many of them are partly Jewish should they be encouraged and helped to convert (those who have some desire to) as being "Zera Yisrael" or not really?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 11:30:13 PM »

Arabs are 20% of Israel's population.
I think Hareidim are approching that number.
Regarding Hareidim I found this Wiki article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism#Demographics
"The number of Haredi Jews in Israel is rising rapidly....
... The Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics forecasts that the Haredi population of Israel will number 1.1 million in 2019. It is also projected that the number of Haredim in 2059 may be equal to the number of non-Haredi Israeli Jews, with a population estimated to number between 2.73 and 5.84 million"

I live near Tel Aviv in a secular area, yet I think there are more Orthodox wandering into my area then when I arrived in 1997.
You can see a change on the street.
The Hareidim might solve the demographic problem.
Here are other links on the growing populations of the Hareidim and Orthodox populations
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Bennett-32-percent-of-grade-1-students-are-haredim-Israel-will-not-survive-without-their-integration-328663
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

I disagree with some of the things said about Filipinos and Thais.
A very large persentage of the Filipinos and Thais are temporary foreign workers and they do not stay here. ...and before you critisise the wisdom of bringing filipinos to Israel, ask yourself if you could work all day for years caring for an eldery person or a heavily disabled person or agricultural heavy work. The single women from these countries often send their money home where they can build a house, put their kids through college, or just build up savings etc, and then they fly back to their families. They don't tend to stay here. It's the Eritreans and people from 3rd world African countries are a problem because they don't return.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 08:09:21 AM »
If you add the 1.5 million Arabs in the W.Bank to the 1.5 million in Gaza to the 1.5 million in the State of Israel, then the Jews are a barely a majority in Eretz Yisrael proper: 5 million vs 4.5 million!

Offline weelittlefishy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 05:12:05 PM »
... The Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics forecasts that the Haredi population of Israel will number 1.1 million in 2019. It is also projected that the number of Haredim in 2059 may be equal to the number of non-Haredi Israeli Jews, with a population estimated to number between 2.73 and 5.84 million"[/i]

I live near Tel Aviv in a secular area, yet I think there are more Orthodox wandering into my area then when I arrived in 1997.
You can see a change on the street.
The Hareidim might solve the demographic problem.

If they are the largest growing sector of the Jewish population of Israel, it makes you wonder of what kind of turn politics in the country will take in the future as a result. Hopefully for the better, I would assume.
الموت الى الإسلام