Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos With David And Chaim! (07/31)  (Read 16256 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos With David And Chaim! (07/31)
« on: July 31, 2007, 11:24:27 PM »
(Talk Radio Prevents Real Conservatives From Taking Power)

(Why Democrats Protect Muslim Terrorists)

(Is There Hope For Saving America?)

(Reparations To Blacks For Slavery)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos With David And Chaim! (07/31)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:39:21 PM »
i love the format with David asking Chaim questions and he answering them...nice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:28:44 AM »
For pretty much the first time ever, my computer loaded the pages swiftly and I was able to rate/favorite/comment on all four videos in the span of like seven minutes! WOO-HOO!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 12:36:44 AM »
i love the format with David asking Chaim questions and he answering them...nice.

I agree. I like that set up.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 02:30:39 AM »
Ya... I think David ben Moshe adds a nice touch. David ben Moshe is SO SMART and has a great sense of humor.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 02:34:06 AM »
Jeffguy, can you tell David to come on the forum to give it a little more spice. I know Chaim is super busy with the hebrew forum so I was hoping David could come on here a little. Thanks
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 02:39:28 AM »
I wish he would come on here and post a little. I love the stuff from David ben Moshe! Wouldn't that be awesome if he came on the forum?

I wonder... I'll ask but I'm not so sure that he will. He's a very busy person. Actually... I'll make it my question this week on the Ask JTF program.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 02:42:29 AM »
Ya... I think David ben Moshe adds a nice touch. David ben Moshe is SO SMART and has a great sense of humor.

He's built like a brick dunny, too!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 04:06:52 AM »
Chaim and David are trying something new. One week, both of them will appear on all four videos. The following week, Chaim will do all four videos alone. Then the week after that, both will appear again. In other words, they will alternate each week between joint and solo programs.

In my opinion, there's one thing we can be sure of: the programs will be exciting, informative and provocative.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 10:51:06 AM »
In my opinion, there's one thing we can be sure of: the programs will be exciting, informative and provocative.

As always... You are 100% right, jsullivan!

I really like the new format.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 02:10:25 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach and David Ben Mosche are race realists...

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 05:25:33 AM »
I think I meant to post in the following in this thread:

I viewed the video about "Talk Radio"--despite youtube taking a very long time with many pauses--it was a great video.

Do Chaim and David prefer a "fairness doctrine" because conservative fans of radio shows like Limbaugh's would then get angry and simultaneously become less influenced by Limbaugh and more by grass-roots? 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 01:42:08 AM »
It takes too long for youtube videos to load for me.  Could someone please briefly summarize what was discussed in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th video?

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 08:56:56 AM »
can anyone explain why youtube doest allow me to comment only to rate and favourite - no text comments go on - i hm a member - it always tells me to type in my password and email and to click emial to confirm - but no mesasges are then actully uploaded to youtube!!!

can u help? ;)

THANKS ALLOT

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »
I know you have to have cookies turned on. I would check to see if you have them blocked for YouTube. You might also check which version of Java you are using.

I use Mozilla Firefox. It's a much better browser than Internet Explorer and has a ton of really cool plugins.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 02:39:21 AM »
This video is avesome; Thank you David and Chiam! ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

~*Mills*~

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 02:48:28 AM »
I watched them all, GREAT job!
I gave them 5 stars each! Plus favorited them!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 02:56:19 AM by ~*Mills*~ »