Author Topic: CONSERVATIVES ‘HAVE NO PLACE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK’!  (Read 641 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: CONSERVATIVES ‘HAVE NO PLACE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK’!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
Ronald Reagan carried New York twice and Nixon did once.  Things have changed, the question is what and can anything be done about it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 06:30:02 PM »
Warren Wilhelm won the mayoral election with something like a 45-point margin. I'm inclined to think NYC is without hope.

The really scary thing is that 15 years ago, New York/California were like most of America today...  :o

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 09:28:02 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                   :fist:

He's insane and therefore part of why it's for the most part a hell hole. 'Real Conservatives' are too good for
 present day New York!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »
people used to dress properly when I was a boy in new york.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774