Author Topic: Serbian Historian - The Serbs are of Hebrew origin  (Read 708 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Serbian Historian - The Serbs are of Hebrew origin
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 12:53:29 PM »
That's how a part of Serbs was named Illyrians after Gad's son Arile, because that part of Gadites moved to the lands of Serbs, after having been exiled from Assyria and Egypt before that. This would also mean that among Serbs there were descendants of Shem, son of Noah, too, despite the fact that Serbs were in majority descendants of Tiras
I was able to download this book from another site and this is the whole point of this book. Not sure how accurate it is. Writer tries to connect the Serbs and the Jews all the way back to great flood. In my opinion this is true nonsense. As I listed through this book there is not concrete evidence that the Serbs are of Jewish origin. He rather connects us more closely to Iranians and Indians.
Anyhow, I learned nothing. I can't believe that this man has PHD and is professor at an American university.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 05:23:08 PM »
http://www.cps.org.rs/Knjige/the_hebrew_origin_of_serbs.pdf

No they aren't. I was browsing through Save Serbia section, read many posts, so a question pops out, are you Marbas?
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 07:33:39 PM »
Could this new member southserbian be a troll?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 10:14:01 PM »
Ten Lost Tribe expert Yair Davidy's opinion:

" The article http://www.cps.org.rs/Knjige/the_hebrew_origin_of_serbs.pdf
did not give us much (if any) info about the Ten Tribes that we did not know before.

It did however contain some interesting points about other peoples.  Extracts will be given in a coming Brit Am posting.

The heading is somewhat misleading. The article claims to find some of the Ten Tribes amongst the Serbs alongside Philistines (Pelasgians) from Ham, and Serbs from Japhet.

Basically the Serbs in this article are identified as mainly from Tiras son of Japhet with some of the TTs as well. The evidence given is not convincing. "

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 01:15:13 PM »
I was able to confirm with one of members here that our people originated in India and that our language today is Sanskrit in its purest form. We are as old as first written records in India. And you may guess how ancient our tribe of warriors is then.  8)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,