Author Topic: How LOW has amerikan politics sunk? Sandra Fluke for Congress!  (Read 557 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How LOW has amerikan politics sunk? Sandra Fluke for Congress!
« on: January 30, 2014, 06:33:36 PM »
It appears that anyone, even a low-life trashy slut, can run for political office these days.

Sandra 'the slut' Fluke just announced she is considering a run for Congress to fill the vacated seat of Henry Waxman.

This woman has no qualifications other than requiring tax-payers to pay for her contraception so she can screw any guy she wants, when she wants to...

What has America come to when the crazy commie nutjobs are seriously considered to be politicians.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Fluke-Waxman-California-slut/2014/01/30/id/550043

Sandra Fluke, the student branded a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh is "strongly considering" a run for Congress as a Democrat, she said Thursday.

Fluke, who was attacked for calling for contraception to be covered by her Georgetown University healthcare plan would run for the California seat of 40-year veteran Rep. Henry Waxman, who announced earlier in the day that he was calling it quits at the end of the year.

"I am strongly considering running," Fluke, 32, said. "I'll be making my decision soon."

Democratic state Sen. Ted Lieu said on his Facebook page he is "seriously looking at running" and would make an announcement Friday.

Fluke shot to prominence two years ago after speaking to a Democratic House panel about contraceptive coverage. Limbaugh attacked her mercilessly on his show for days before apologizing.

"She essentially says that she must be paid to have sex—what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute," said Limbaugh." She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

The seat represents perhaps the nation's most glamorous district, including the movie star havens of Bel Air, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and Malibu.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: How LOW has amerikan politics sunk? Sandra Fluke for Congress!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »
Tell me if Hilary has better qualifications? Not sure where you need to be less qualified to become politician, in Serbia or in this country. I remember one dude who was running for office and at that time was working with ME-20 year old kid out of high school. And no, he was not my manager but my coworker.  :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,