Author Topic: Petiton To BHO To Deport Bieber  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Petiton To BHO To Deport Bieber
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:18:50 PM »
There are more problematic people that are a bad influence on American youth. Bieber himself is a product of the bad influence that the mainsteam Bolshevik entertainment industry has on youth. It would be better to deal with the root of the problem but of course Obama would not do that because the whole Obama presidency is a part of the same problem.

White House Weighs Petition To Deport Justin Bieber

AFP

Washington (AFP) - As if Barack Obama didn't have enough problems to deal with already, his administration now is being asked to weigh in on the grave matter of Justin Bieber's bad behavior.

By midday Wednesday (1700 GMT), a petition on the White House website calling for the deportation of the Canadian-born teen idol had garnered 103,000 names -- easily surpassing the threshold of 100,000 signatures required for presidential consideration.

"We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture," says the petition, created by one "J.A." in Detroit on January 23, the day Bieber was busted in Miami Beach for impaired driving and illegal drag racing in a flashy Italian sports car.

"We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive and drug-abusing Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nation's youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society."

The White House website hosts citizens' petitions on other, more heady issues such as the legalization of marijuana and a pardon for National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden.

"Every petition that crosses the threshold will be reviewed by the appropriate staff and receive a response," assistant White House spokesman Matt Lehrich said.

But State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki cautioned that the petition program "doesn't always determine a step will be taken, it's more of another opportunity for the voices of the American people to be heard."

There was no comment from Bieber himself, who according to gossip websites was back in Los Angeles on Wednesday after a weekend beach break in Panama.

Bieber, 19, is understood to be living and working in the United States under a renewable O-1 visa for entertainers, rather than a green card for permanent resident status.

It remains unclear whether Bieber's visa to stay in the United States would be affected by his arrest.

Now out on bail, Bieber is due back in Miami for a court appearance on Valentine's Day, when he will also also face charges of resisting arrest and using an expired driver's license.

Police in Los Angeles are pursuing their own investigation into an earlier incident in which Bieber allegedly hurled eggs at a neighbor's house.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Petiton To BHO To Deport Bieber
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 06:27:52 PM »
Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 06:29:35 PM »
Can we still say that? I don't know what you can say anymore...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:04:15 PM »
It won't happen, but I would love to see Bieber deported back to Canada.  He turned out to be a real punk and a lover of the gangsta culture.  He can hardly see over the steering wheel and it won't be funny when he kills some people.  He's a disaster wait to happen.  I say get rid of him... NOW!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 08:09:54 PM »
It won't happen, but I would love to see Bieber deported back to Canada.  He turned out to be a real punk and a lover of the gangsta culture.  He can hardly see over the steering wheel and it won't be funny when he kills some people.  He's a disaster wait to happen.  I say get rid of him... NOW!!

Why punish Canada? Canada is recently better than the US. Bieber's  pro-ganster culture is more present in the US, especially among Obama's constituency. America should learn from Canada. But the people in charge of America would rather learn from Africa or Arab countries.

Bieber should be deported to Africa. Let's see how long he would survive there.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 08:29:47 PM »
As much as I dislike Bieber, I don't think, they're going to deport him anytime soon.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 08:55:45 PM »
I don't care about some insignificant queer.
Deport obongo back to kenya.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »
Bieber would probably make a better president. Deport obongo.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 10:05:20 AM »
Bieber would probably make a better president. Deport obongo.

Yeah a useless bum or an enemy agent sent to destroy America (which he is succeeding) .
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 04:57:57 PM »
Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo! Deport Obamo!
I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it.  But, I would like to deport Obama to Kenya where he belongs.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 07:24:20 AM »
Is Justin Bieber worth the effort.
We should deport the parents that are a bad influence on their children first.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 08:23:57 AM »
I agree with bullcat3.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 10:49:24 AM »
Deport Obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 09:03:50 PM »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=726124654066115&set=a.220372061308046.64410.220366781308574&type=1&theater

This photo on facebook now has 3537 likes, 11515 shares and was seen by 1,077,760 people.
Controversial (visual) things do well in the media.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:52:06 PM by Spiraling Leopard »