Author Topic: It's almost February... time to celebrate....  (Read 4023 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: It's almost February... time to celebrate....
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 01:55:59 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 03:50:29 AM »
Hey FagLorN, are you done whining?

Here's the deal. Yemach Schemo to John Kerry, first you go to Tina's house, sign up from her computer as Yemach Schemo to John Kerry. Then you quickly buzz out to your mom's house and sign up as Jenny. That way on JTF forum it will seem like Yemach Schemo to John Kerry and Jenny are 2 people, when in fact it is all you, the homo freak.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 03:57:20 AM »
lol lol lol lol lol lol :laugh:
I'm a troll, lol lol lol :dance:

You can't lie your way out of this one, you are a junior jtfer, registered January and you know your way around and know all the people that were previously on here so we want to know Who you are.

Don't be like obaaamy trying to put up smoke screens with you have this ip and that ip because you want to throw people off your trail.

Jenny-Turbob1967-Yemach Schemo to John Kerry, congrats to you for having many IP addresses and for admins not being sharp to block your faggot ars. Nobody suspects at you, admins have your back, congrats fag, you do a great job on this forum.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 07:28:23 PM »
Jenny, Jenny  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years