Author Topic: Important: I think Everyone Should Do This  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Important: I think Everyone Should Do This
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »
Our YouTube campaign is smart. Because instead of trying to get traffic to our site, we are grabbing traffic from one that already has a lot of people. This is an effective way to gain exposure through our videos.

However, what about gaining exposure through the print media? JTF has written hundreds of fascinating articles on politics. People here write tremendous posts all of the time.

Have any of you heard of E-zines before?

Check out this link and learn a little about how it works.
http://ezinearticles.com/about.html

In short, lots of people have big e-mail lists but are short on content. Many, many of them go to e-zine which have their own RSS feeds and other ways of deliving new articles to them on all sorts of topics. They pick up those articles and send it to their huge lists.

So when you submit a JTF article or an article an article written by one of you, our fantatic posters. There is a good chance that it will get picked up by someone who has a politics blog or newsletter or e-mail list. You can be hitting several lists and thousands of people with our message all at once while we're all sleeping.

Best part is-you can plug JTF and our forum at the bottom of the article. That' what eveyone does and it's the new big way to get's LOTS of new exposure VERY easily.

I would like people to google e-zines, learn about it, and start submitting either JTF articles (giving credit of course) and articles of their own.

Whadayu think?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Important: I think Everyone Should Do This
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 07:45:08 PM »
It sounds excellent
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 12:55:18 AM »
E-zines would be good.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 01:30:40 AM »
That does like a good idea, lubab.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim