Author Topic: Sarid: The Settlers Aren't My Brothers  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Sarid: The Settlers Aren't My Brothers
« on: February 03, 2014, 08:16:28 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/177019

Former Education Minister slams Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria, says he fears a "settler state."

Yossi Sarid, former Education Minister and head of the extreme leftist Meretz party, slammed the Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria on Sunday.

Speaking to the Judea and Samaria-based radio station Galey Yisrael, Sarid said he supported a boycott of products from Judea and Samaria and said he feared a “settler state.”

"I do not need the boycotts of others, I'm boycotting on my own," he said when asked about international boycotts against products from Judea and Samaria. “I don’t drink wine produced in Hevron because I know what's happening in Hevron. I don’t travel beyond the Green Line. So long as I held official state positions I passed over the Green Line because there was no choice. Today, when I am a private citizen, I do not travel beyond the Green Line.”

When asked why he is boycotting his “brothers”, i.e. his fellow Jews, Sarid replied, "Brothers is a matter of definition. The settlers are not my brothers. My brothers are people with whom I have a common language, and mainly and most importantly is that we have shared values​​. I do not believe in fraternity through Jewish blood.”

He continued, “I worry first and foremost about the State of Israel, and I am afraid that the state of the settlers will come out on top, grow and destroy the State of Israel, so for the past 40 years I have been doing my best to make sure this doesn’t happen.”

Asked whether he sees the state of Israel as a Jewish state, Sarid replied, “There is no such thing as a Jewish state, Israel is the state of the Jewish people, and I accept Herzl’s concept of the Jewish state.”

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Sarid: The Settlers Aren't My Brothers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 09:11:36 AM »
A biography was written some years ago about Sarid called "Hanachash" - "The Snake".

How very apt!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 09:14:13 AM »
Rav Kahane said the very same as Sarid thing about those of Sarid's ilk: לא יהיה מילחמת אחים - כי אנחנו לא אחים - "There will not be a civil war between brothers.....because WE ARE NOT BROTHERS!"

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 10:56:36 AM »
This guy should be exiled to Munich, Germany, and forced to wear a yellow star of david on his arm.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 11:19:06 AM »
This guy should be exiled to Munich, Germany, and forced to wear a yellow star of david on his arm.

Why? The Yellow Star means the person is a Jew. Sarid is a snake/demon. May he quickly join Aloni in their places.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 02:06:58 PM »
He and all of the leftists in Tel Aviv and Haifa should live in Ramallah for a few months since they love the Arabs and hate their fellow Jews so much.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 02:09:07 PM »
He and all of the leftists in Tel Aviv and Haifa should live in Ramallah for a few months since they love the Arabs and hate their fellow Jews so much.

But then he will become a "Settler".
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 05:16:29 PM »
I mean in one of the Arab neighborhoods of course. They are his bros, so they should warmly receive him as one of their own, correct?

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 05:20:27 PM »
I mean in one of the Arab neighborhoods of course. They are his bros, so they should warmly receive him as one of their own, correct?

I know, I was just joking around. People like him cannot be reformed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 06:34:39 PM »
I know, I was just joking around. People like him cannot be reformed.
I know  :P

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 07:13:39 PM »
He now admits he is part of the Erev Rav and not a real Jew. Even though he doesn't even know what the Erev Rav is or doesn't believe in the Erev Rav and other Biblical concepts.