Author Topic: Anyone know how to get rid of this malware  (Read 1612 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Anyone know how to get rid of this malware
« on: February 01, 2014, 05:37:05 PM »
Anyone know how to get rid of these   

How to Remove Nym1.ib.adnxs.com Pop-up Virus? (Removal Guide)
Post a reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1
How to Remove Nym1.ib.adnxs.com Pop-up Virus? (Removal Guide)

Postby Autumn » 2013-02-06 1:45
Nym1.ib.adnxs.com is a malicious browser redirect virus that can change your browser internet setting as well as the default homepage. It keeps popping up you Nym1.ib.adnxs.com when you try to open any other websites. It can also modify or delete your system files, which may make irrevocable damage to your computer.

Most commonly, Nym1.ib.adnxs.com installs itself on a computer without computer user's knowledge or consent. Pretending itself to be a legitimate website, Nym1.ib.adnxs.com actually contains rootkit and Trojans which can steal personal information and confidential data such as bank account information, credit card information, social security number.

It's really an annoying thing to get infected with Nym1.ib.adnxs.com and to keep being redirected to this website. You're highly encouraged to remove this redirect virus as soon as possible if you have faced such problems mentioned above. This step-by-step manual removal guide will tell you how to do it. Learn more here and remove Nym1.ib.adnxs.com from your computer thoroughly.   as well as      lpcloudsvr302

I tried spyware terminator, avast virus ,spyhunter and check my browser thoroughly it only appears on jpost
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:59:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anyone know how to get rid of this malware
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 08:36:41 PM »
I suspect your computer gets re-infected because your browser's homepage is set to the infectious site. Try to do a full scan and wipe it out. Then get off-line, then start the browser and reset the homepage to blank or any normal website.

http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-ib-adnxs-com.html

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:32:37 PM »

like what he said.

Also check your regedit:
run regedit then open up this path:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
and this one:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

And see what starts up without your permission.

Also open up windows explorer and check your
C drive and see which files or folders were recently created. Delete suspicious stuff you did not install.
Check out your program files or program files x86 folders and do the same.

Also open up your task manager and choose process list. And click show all processes. Just kill everything that looks suspicious. Look at what path each process is coming from.

Open up your browser and check the add ons. disable all of them. restart your browser.  see if the problem disappears.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 01:14:16 AM »
Download and install http://www.malwarebytes.org boot your computer into safe mode and do a full scan. This thing gets rid of nearly everything and its free.

This ; http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/tdsskiller is another good program that can help remove hard to get rid of viruses. Good luck.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 07:20:18 AM »
I did that all someone told me to go to taskmanager did that i don't know why.My browser has nothing in it no new add ons or anything.I think it must be something on Jpost maybe it wants me to download counterfeit mozilla firefox with malware and adware
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 06:56:28 AM »
I don't know the only site it tries to download on is Jpost.I think it might not be computer

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 01:36:24 PM »
For those who are not too technical... I suggest hijackthis .   It allows you to look through all changes/alterations to your computer... and if you see entries that are not from software/companies that you know you didnt install on your computer... you can remove them. 

Also.. make sure to make a backup (restore point) before you do anything.... hijackthis asks you for this when you open it the first time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 03:30:30 PM »
....or take it to staples and pay them what a 12 year old kid could do.  they'll probably get rid of the problem. I think its actually simple. but someone would have to actually look at it to fix it. can't do it this way.

Also, anti-virus programs may not find malware at all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 04:29:38 PM »
Not wanting to start a 'religious' OS war... But I mainly use Linux and have never had malware affect my computer... The worst thing that happens is that my browser dies and I have to restart it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
ACK is write on his first answer, that's what I would do and done and it works.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Joe Bruno

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 11:41:11 AM »
I did that all someone told me to go to taskmanager did that i don't know why.My browser has nothing in it no new add ons or anything.I think it must be something on Jpost maybe it wants me to download counterfeit mozilla firefox with malware and adware

Join Cox Technical Solutions. They fix your computer by remote over the phone and it only
costs $20 a month.
Si vis pacem, parabellum
(if you want peace, prepare for war)
          Vegetius Renatus

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 03:30:53 PM »
Join Cox Technical Solutions. They fix your computer by remote over the phone and it only
costs $20 a month.

Looks like Chaim got rid of this little bit of malware today...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 04:01:43 PM »
costs $20 a month.

No Cox on a religious forum please.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774